At Beerwulf we're looking for a CRM/Retention Specialist to join our team.
HI SOON-TO-BE RETENTION SPECIALIST OF BEERWULF.com
We’re a pretty young company (4 years young), and we've recently evolved from start-up to scale-up phase. We are active in 11 European countries, and offer a dynamic and innovative work environment where you can truly make an impact. Our team is a selected blend of around 70 beer and eCommerce specialists.
Our office is located in the middle of Amsterdam. Right in between the beautiful canals and the vibrant streets of De Pijp, with its many lunch spots and biggest open market of Amsterdam. We are a very diverse bunch, united by one goal: we aim to unlock the world of beer, together. At Beerwulf, we’ve traded the boardroom for a bar, enjoy communal lunches in the ‘sun-soaked’ courtyard, and enjoy the being around people that are serious about beer – all without taking ourselves too seriously.
We're looking for a CRM/Retention Specialist. Based on customer data, you will design, implement, deploy and improve our CRM journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, communicating, engaging and converting our customers across Europe.
These journeys are aimed to keep our existing customers happy, make sure they stay with us and increase their loyalty.
You’ll work closely with various colleagues from our data and development team and marketers to ensure all requirements including business rules and logic are brought together to deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time.
As the CRM/Retention Specialist, you will work in the Retention team. In this team, next to your role, you are working with email specialists and the head of retention.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL FOCUS ON
Your Key Tasks
- Setup business logic and requirements to build and improve several CRM automations and journeys, throughout different customer lifetime stages using customer data, Customer Lifetime Value insights and triggers
- Be involved and create briefings and kickoffs of new projects and customer communication streams prior and during implementation
- Align with data and development teams to get the right customer data and technical solutions in place to implement the automations within SFMC
- Prepare and work on future channel expansions of journeys, beyond email
- Brief content teams to create the messages fitting the customer lifetime stage and create a personalized customer experience
- Alignment with external agency for accelerating use cases
- Use SQL (with the help of our data teams) to insert data from Beerwulf’s data warehouse to SFMC data destinations
- Work together with different marketing teams to identify customer insights and opportunities to improve customer journeys
- Coordinate with colleagues throughout the entire organization regarding opportunities, status updates and needs to get journeys live
- Report on journey performance & KPI’s and identify potential improvements
- Be part of retrospectives and sprint reviews to identify opportunities
THE THINGS YOU BRING TO BEERWULF AS A RETENTION SPECIALIST
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economy or likewise
- Experience with email marketing, preferably also with technical marketing experience for 3+ years
- Experience in working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or comparable platforms (Adobe, Selligent or comparable)
- Familiarity with working with business logic, scripting languages and basic concepts
- Ability to build and implement the logic and concepts into Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Preferably HTML / SQL proven knowledge
- Great eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to tackle challenges and meet business requirements
- Strong passion to learn and grow and takes initiative to succeed
- Ability to collaborate with various teams
- A clear interest in eCommerce, retail, data and CRM technique
- Please note you must be eligible to work in the EU!
But above all, you have a healthy amount of beer-love and are excited to work for the online beer retailer that is conquering Europe!
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 and the limitations of moving between countries, you must be based in The Netherlands for this job. The job can't be done from abroad because of tax reasons.
MEET THE TEAM
NEXT STEPS FOR THE RETENTION SPECIALIST @ BEERWULF
No motivation letter, just a few questions for you to answer in the next step. We will take a look at your resume, so make sure it is shiny and bright. After a CV screen we ask you to make an assignment. An e-assessment might be part of the selection procedure.
In the best case scenario, you will have two interviews before you’re hired. The first one will be with the head of retention . The second and final round is with our CCO.
Questions about this position? Send them to [email protected]
Still enthusiastic? Then hit that button and upload your resume!
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity