One word: Obsession! You’re obsessed about the customer experience.
At Gobble, we're obsessed about the customer experience too. As a modern food company we are innovating the meal delivery space with freshly prepped food and delicious recipes that can be table-ready in 15 minutes.
If you’re the type that uses data to make strategic decisions about a customer’s online journey and takes pride in creating engagement and retention that impacts the bottom line - then this role is for you! You will lead all best-in-class acquisition and customer retention strategies across multi-channel marketing to meet our strategic customer vision. You love your job, are driven and collaborative, have proven experience with automation, data pipelines, segmentation, email marketing and SMS programs, can speak code with developers and are still hands on with execution while also working on strategy.
**Candidates must live in San Francisco Bay area and work onsite in the SF office**
- Develop and execute CRM strategies
- Execute email and SMS campaigns
- Create segmentation strategies for customer lifecycle
- Manage A/B testing strategy, turning data into actionable insights
- Monitor email and SMS channels with best-in-class policies
- Collect/analyze data to meet KPI goals for customer journey
- Ensure communications meets quality, branding, voice, and content guidelines
- Stay current with industry trends, CRM best practices and advise team on new technologies and strategies; document learnings.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5-8+ years CRM experience
- Experience with automation, data pipelines, segmentation, email and SMS programs
- Goal oriented with strong project management and problem solving skills
- Adaptable to move quickly between high level strategy and rolling-up-sleeves for execution
- Proven experience with cross-collaboration, such as with Engineering and Design
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of ESPs and automation tools such as CRM systems/architecture
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient with Excel, G-suite, and analytic tools like Google Analytics, Looker, Heap (HTML/CSS a plus)
Founded in 2014, Gobble is nationwide and backed by leading Silicon Valley investors. We provide competitive compensation, eligibility for stock options, and generous time off. We also cover a large portion of health insurance plans and an employee perk includes access to the Gobble “Farmers Market”.
Gobble takes strong safety measures to ensure employees are protected during the Coronavirus pandemic, and adheres to CDC recommendations. Gobble prides itself on being an equal employment opportunity employer.