Launched in 2013 and following 7 years of strong growth, French Home Improvement tech company ManoMano seems unstoppable!
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (300 million euros so far), we now have more than 530 Manas & Manos located across our 3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona.
Our business platforms are represented in 6 countries: France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany. They carry over 4 million products and work with more than 3,000 sellers highly selected.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (Top 40 French startups), we have the objective to reinvent the Home Improvement experience by providing customers a one stop shop solution for easy access to online tips, products and innovative services.
More than anything, joining ManoMano presents a fantastic personal experience, where global projects and core values are underpinned by individual skills.
Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (particularly important to us!) have led ManoMano to become renowned for the optimal working conditions it provides.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
In the CRM team, and directly reporting to the CRM Project Manager, you will be immersed in a pole that is key to ManoMano's growth: you will have different interactions with others team (customer service, product, brand, sourcing, IT…)
Your main objectives are to contribute to the management of the relationship between ManoMano and each customer through several channels (Email, SMS, Web push notifications).
You work in collaboration with different teams which permit you to explore our data in order to adapt our communication for each customer.
As you understand you will use data to drive your marketing actions. The customer is at the center of our strategy for the next few years.
Your main missions are :
- Contribute to build and manage Newsletters on all countries :
- Build Newsletter : Define the schedule, thematic and content in collaboration with different team (sourcing, communication, brand)
- Contribute to optimize newsletter performances through A/B test strategy
- Help to define the target audience in collaboration with the data team and the tool Tinyclues
- Marketing Automation :
- Contribute to implement automatic customer journeys to nurture our different customer and prospect segment through several communication channels.
- Retention :
- “Send the right product, at the right person, at the right time” : Contribute to enrich and qualify our database to improve our customer knowledge
- Base on the customer knowledge, help to encourage the repeat visit and purchase thanks to content adapted to each customer (personalization)
Keep in mind, that your work will have a significant impact on the CRM vision and performances.
We believe that this is one of the keys for the business growth.
Profile requirements :
- We are looking for a profile with both a creative and an analytical mind.
- You’re curious and autonomous and work in a changing and stimulating environment it's not a problem for you
- You are fluent in english
- You are good skilled communicator
- You are organized and rigorous
- You are ingenious and enjoy testing and experimenting new ideas to find the best solution.
- You have good analytical skills
- If possible, you have SQL and HTML/CSS knowledge
- It will be a plus if you have a first similar experience in digital marketing.
What ManoMano offers
- Fast growing start-up environment
- International & agile company
- 2 days per week work from home
- Amazing work environment with cool colleagues :-) in Paris 17th