Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in people's life, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
Ready to join us ?
We are looking for a CRM project manager based in our Paris office to join the digital marketing & e-business team, s/he will be reporting directly to the senior e-business manager.
S/he will be responsible for supporting Devialet’s global CRM activities and ensuring operational aspects of campaigns from creation to deployment & measurement are well-executed; as well as defining and executing the CRM contact plan to generate qualified traffic to our direct-to-consumer sites, engagement and retention with our customers.
This individual will work hand-in-hand with the e-business manager to develop the global CRM strategy, orchestrating all email communication and lifecycle marketing efforts, as well as leading consumer acquisition, engagement and retention initiatives. Capturing new contacts and data knowledge will be a key component whilst reinforcing current business and ensuring best execution of our brand communication.
This position will partner closely with cross functional teams across Marketing, Media, Retail, E-commerce, IT and Product to develop multi-channel campaigns and mechanics aimed at growing revenue and customer engagement. This role requires both an excellent knowledge of CRM and digital marketing operations – as well as data analytics skills to surface actionable data insights to shape Devialet’s CRM at scale.
- Fully develop and own email marketing calendar and execution, with the objective to grow our unique thought leadership positioning on sound and amplify our ongoing product updates and roadmap.
- Implement acquisition strategies to ensure email lists are growing as well as data knowledge.
- Challenge our email creation process to a more template-based & product segmented communication to improve customer journey and reduce our time to market.
- Create multi-channel experiences while managing email, Devialet in-app messaging, retail clienteling tool and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Run strategic new CRM programs for Devialet: Pilot and roll-out engagement initiatives (e.g referral program). Design and oversee 1:1 messaging approach in China (WeChat).
- Work with peers to develop marketing efforts: leading CRM campaigns for product launch, in-depth stories, tactical campaigns, and product communication.
- Conceptualize new ways to engage and communicate with customers, ensuring communication is in line with the brand's voice and fundamentals.
- Manage CRM vendors in the creative & technical development as well as campaign targeting and routing efforts (ACS).
- Monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis and optimize targeting rules, html templates and workflows to maximize effectiveness.
- Manage data framework with IT team and develop efficient CRM dashboards (Tableau).
- Perform database analysis, customer profiling and regular internal reporting to influence strategic marketing decisions.
- Develop tech capabilities to enhance campaigns personalization segmentations, and implement new programs (e.g. referral, wechat)
- 2-3 years of CRM experience, preferably for luxury and/or tech brands.
- Strong understanding of the current digital landscape, customer mindset and a focus on creating exceptional customer experiences with a unique communication approach.
- Proven track record for developing and scaling acquisition programs.
- Experience using campaign management tools and ESP providers.
- Understanding of data privacy and governance policies.
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
- Strong sense of branding and an appetite for creativity and storytelling.
You are dynamic and eager to be part of the Devialet adventure. Positive thinker with a can-do attitude, you have excellent interpersonal skills. You are rigorous, reliable and have high quality standards. You have a true personal interest in music, tech industry or premium/luxury brands.
- Contract : permanent contract (CDI)
- Full-time job
- Location : Devialet HQ - Paris office
- Salary : depending on experience.