Department: Marketing and Communications
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services – Careers That Define “What’s the Next Big (Data) Thing” for Consumers?
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a “disruptive” business? Consider taking your career to the next level by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the “disruptor” and market leader we pride ourselves on building new markets, leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position Experian Consumer Services has enjoyed for more than a decade and we’re always looking for the talent that can help expand that lead.
When you’re the leader, it’s always urgent, important and market-changing. We think that defines the true “disruptive” business. Join us and create some chaos for the competition.
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) is seeking a CRM Program Coordinator who will
support the team in implementing initiatives that will engage, retain, and build loyalty with its customers. The right candidate will be highly driven and organized, strive for operational excellence, and have a customer-centric philosophy. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are a natural problem solver-- you gather the facts before making an informed decision, but you’re able to solution quickly if the circumstance requires. You conduct yourself confidently and respectfully with colleagues at all levels, and value building strong relationships across the organization.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
What your background looks like
As a CRM Program Coordinator, you will create and help execute CRM programs that connects and provides value to Experian customers.
- Supports the CRM Strategy team with the planning and execution of key initiatives and campaigns
- Manages email and push campaign production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of communications
- Reviews, confirms, and updates calendars to ensure accuracy in campaign planning and execution
- Partners with CRM Operations to ensure that all planned communications are identified, tracked, and delivered on schedule
- Manages communications and updates in various channels to the CRM team and cross functional teams
- Leverages data and analytics to track performance to analyze program effectiveness
What your background looks like
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, specifically in email, push, and SMS communications
- Experience with enterprise-level marketing cloud platforms, such as Salesforce, Oracle, and IBM/Acoustic
- Demonstrated ability to perform and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, project management and workflow-related tools
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills a must
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, marketing or technology-related, or equivalent experience
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 5%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.