As a CRM Production Manager at Vimeo, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end CRM campaign production processes, ongoing optimizations, and reporting as part of the growing CRM Team at Vimeo. You’ll support user engagement + acquisition efforts, and you will have a direct impact on Vimeo’s growth and revenue goals, working with email and other marketing channels that the CRM team manages.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the end-to-end email production process (including template builds) for many of our campaign deployments within our ESP platform
- Manage audience segmentation + journey orchestration for campaign automations
- Collaborate with internal teams, running QA to test email assets across environments
- Actively monitor reporting for ad hoc, triggered, and transactional programs, including optimization of existing programs and development of new programs
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2-4 years hands-on email marketing experience
- Strong proficiency with HTML & CSS; familiarity with cross-client email best practices across various ESP platforms
- Experience with mobile email optimization and responsive email template builds
- Strong understanding of data management + audience segmentation
- Strong project management background; experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- BA/BS required
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.