Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Email Developer at Petco
We are looking for an experienced Email Developer who will be responsible for the execution of email marketing campaigns. The charter is to design and deploy campaigns that grow the value of customer relationships. This is the perfect role for someone to make an immediate and significant contribution to Petco, an innovative, high growth company.
The email Developer is a seasoned email producer, responsible for the successful development and use of dynamic email templates and HTML. This role is technical, working in partnership with Campaign Managers, to develop emails. The role includes coding, and building emails, and performing QC.
Come work with some of the most accomplished minds in retail. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you. Be part of something amazing at Petco.
- Develop, code, test, and maintain dynamic and personalized emails, templates and journeys
- Build complex multi-channel journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ensure the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all outgoing customer communications
- Work with marketing partners to procure copy and graphics as needed
- Manage review cycles with stakeholders and subject-matter experts
- Report to the Email Production Manager
- 3+ years experience developing responsive emails that perform across multiple devices and email clients
- Strong HTML and CSS development skills
- Experience with email testing tools such as Litmus and Email on Acid
- Knowledge of scripting and applying business logic in email including personalization. Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is strongly preferred including AMPscript
- Knowledge of multiple aspects of email marketing including dynamic program implementation, template coding, analysis, legislation, authentication and sender reputation systems, deliverability, and general industry trends and metrics.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload to deliver on expected timelines.
- Enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Expertise in email development industry best practices and benchmarks
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.