Aiven is a cloud technology startup launched in 2016 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Aiven's mission is to enable businesses to build awesome, data-intensive applications with self-managing data infrastructure on the cloud, leveraging leading open source technologies. We democratise access to open source databases and data technologies such as Apache Kafka and Cassandra, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL and MySQL with our managed cloud services.
Aiven in a nutshell:
- We are open-source and cloud experts
- Our platform delivers bullet-proof data ops
- Global service footprint & support organization
- Security in our DNA
- 500+ customers in 50+ countries
- $50M in VC funding
- 80+ employees
For our HQ office in Helsinki (Kamppi) we are looking for a CRM Product Owner for coordinating the development of our CRM, business and analytics tools. You have a solid understanding on how CRM systems and related third party tools work and on how these tools can be used to help business functions.
As a Product Owner you will drive the development of Aiven's CRM systems and related integrations with the help of developers. To be successful in this role you need to be capable of working with stakeholders from different parts of the company, and to define how to improve our systems to meet their needs.
What you have:
- Passion for working on and optimizing business processes
- Experience in using CRM tools and related business tools
- Hands-on experience in defining and building workflows for business processes
- Ability to work and communicate with stakeholders in different parts of the company, e.g. engineering, finance, marketing and sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we value:
- Experience in developing with CRMs, especially Salesforce and Hubspot
- Experience in working with other business tools, such as Stripe and Intercom
- Understanding of Python and SQL programming
What we can offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with a rapidly growing, international business
- Highly experienced colleagues
- Participation in our employee stock option plan
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Home Internet subscription
- Private health and dental care
- Sports, cultural events and massage benefits
- Office snacks, soft drinks, treats and fruits
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit and growing diverse team of around 80 people, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a truly unique success story. If you're interested, please send us your application.