Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
Are you a highly talented marketer, who is wildly enthusiastic about customer behavior, customer retention and email & app push marketing? Do you love to work with data and do you know how to use it to reach your goals? Would you like to become a player in a growing Amsterdam-based fashion scale-up? Then this might be the job for you! As a CRM Specialist you’ll be part of the CRM team. You will be working closely with the User Engagement & Growth Marketing team and report to our CRM Lead. Together with our team of CRM marketers, Lifecycle specialists, campaign managers, engineers, designers and customer care agents you will make sure every email & app push notification is relevant, inspirational and engaging to make sure our customers keep coming back.
- Optimize content via personalisation strategies by leveraging user behavior and activity data to optimize customer retention
- Drive execution and roll out of automation and personalisation tactics
- Lead planning and oversee execution of our email & app push marketing calendar
- Develop an ongoing testing strategy that allows for iterative improvement, implementing regular testing in day-to-day email & app push sends
- Manage and report on email & app push performance; understand how this translates to our retention rates & goals
- Drive engaged user list growth through innovative opt-in initiatives
- Come up with innovative projects to improve performance such as Open Rates, Click Through Rates, Conversion Rates and Retention; ensuring that we keep on improving the email & app push channel and that we get the highest potential out of it
- Collaborate with different teams, making sure all the right stakeholders are involved such as: tech, designers, customer care, (brand) account managers, campaign management, lifecycle team etc.
- Are a seasoned expert working in B2C CRM marketing (ideally with a fashion background and in an e-commerce environment)
- Have strong technical knowledge of Email Service Providers and/or marketing automation tools from platform implementation (Segment and/or Iterable is a plus)
- Have a proven track-record in analyzing, testing & optimizing email/app push performance and the impact of the channel(s) on commercial/retention targets; you have experience with Tableau, Looker or Google Analytics
- Are able to see lots of moving parts with high attention to details, while working on multiple projects under pressure
- Provide structure in your work and can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Are a self-starter who is used to bounce ideas off others, but doesn't wait for instructions to take action
- Love KPIs, such as retention rate, conversion rates but also NPS and customer satisfaction. You can run and create your own reports, analyze, draw the right conclusions and take next steps
- Have a basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Have excellent English verbal and writing skills, German, French or Dutch is a plus
- Are a team player and like to celebrate successes together!
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to respond to change or uncertainty with a positive attitude and are willing to learn
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Only together - We are a human business. We are empathetic. We are inclusive. We care about each other, our customers and partners. We know that developing innovative solutions in today’s fast-pace world is complex. It takes more than one person to succeed!
- #Humble and Real -We are grateful, we are humble, we are open. We listen, we learn, we share. We’re modest and always open to the possibilities and different perspectives.
- #We own it - We are passionate, high performing, we drive for output. We bring things home! We are agile and adaptable problem solvers. Prepared to fail and learn fast, we embrace and share mistakes so that we learn from them.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!