As the CRM Personalisation Manager, follow the guidance from the marketing strategy, you will be providing a clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver personalised digital marketing automation journeys/programs through multiple digital touchpoints (Email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, Mobile, Web etc) to create an impactful omni-chanel shopper experience with a vision of growing customer database, retention, activation, lifetime value and advocacy for Goodyear & Dunlop product brands associated retail brands.
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have
- Salesforce Service & Marketing Cloud certification (Admin)
- 7+ years’ experience in a CRM administration, marketing automation capacity, and extensive experience working with marketing automation platforms
- 3 - 5+ years hands on experience using Salesforce Service & Marketing Cloud
- 3+ years hands on experience with Google Analytics in understanding the ROI on the overall omni channel campaign impact
- Proven success partnering and managing digital agency to implement new features, BAU retainer and ad-hoc support
- Strong technical ability and CRM platform experience (Salesforce)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualise and communicate detailed CRM technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Digital & Customer Experience, this role responsible for the overall CRM strategy & management; participate in end-to end development, execution and continuous optimisation/experimentation of omni channel personalisation initiatives/campaign’s, database hygiene/management and segmentation to maximise the retention and growth of our customers using Salesforce platform.
Key Responsibilities Will Include But Not Limited To
- Liaise with business to shape improvement ideas on CRM platform, develop and execute it or manage development and execution directly with vendors or with the Digital Delivery Manager depends on the scale of initiatives/projects
- Own CRM platform, processes & governance to ensure it is used and developed in a hygienic manner to arrive at meaningful data and segmentation
- Collaborate and create CRM strategies covering omni-channel that enable the continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimisation in order to maximise customers’ lifetime value and maximising KPI improvement
What’s On Offer
- Work with a team who are fun, creative and dynamic
- Employee benefits including tyre discounts for you and your family
- On-going training and career opportunities within a global organisation
- Access to employee assistance and well-being programs
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
This is a full-time role based in Richmond VIC.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tyre companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.