Find a career that MOVES you! PODS revolutionized the moving and storage industry 25 years ago. Our innovative approach of providing portable storage containers makes moving more efficient, convenient, and less stressful. We’re not only pioneers of the industry, we’re the leader, too. Under the direction of PODS’ innovative leadership team, the company doubled in size in just two years, and we’re not looking back! Our people and service define our company, and we set goals for ourselves and each other to improve tomorrow over yesterday. We understand and appreciate the importance of being trustworthy, authentic, and welcoming as we provide our customers the best moving and storage experience. Join a team that offers you the chance to leave your mark, achieve your goals, and love what you do.
PODS is seeking a motivated, self-starter, problem-solver to fill the role of CRM Pardot Specialist, primarily working on customer facing digital applications. The CRM Pardot Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns, as well as landing pages and other digital communications initiatives using the Marketing Cloud platform and Pardot. This role requires a strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and HTML and the ability to effectively contribute to digital communication strategies through innovative creative design, setup and delivery, targeting, segmentation and personalization, end-to-end testing, analysis and optimization.
This role is required to work ONSITE (Monday - Thursday, Friday remote) in the Clearwater, Florida corporate offices.
In-office presence is important for cultivating a collaborative and innovative work environment. When people are together in the same space, they are more likely to build relationships, share ideas, and solve problems together.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, build and refine workflows using CRM Marketing Cloud platform inclusive of Email studio, Journey Studio, Advertising studio, Pardot, that support internal and external digital campaigns and ongoing requests from the business
• Create, deploy and maintain landing pages that promote new programs, advertised assets, product lines and other digital campaign initiatives
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate featured assets and content
• Support the tagging of all marketing URLs using Google Analytics for tracking; utilize URL shortening utilities for promotion within digital communications (tinyurl, bit.ly, captix, etc.)
• Support the implementation of automated journeys for multiple audiences to cultivate relationships and enhance communications with active and inactive prospects
• Support digital acquisition and data capture strategies, as well as audience list and database management and integrations
• Work collaboratively to understand business and customer needs and advise on industry best practices and standards related to email marketing
• Utilize HTML, CSS, SQL and/or AMPscript to develop customized email templates and landing pages that maintain PODS brand and style guidelines
• Implement innovative designs and solutions, including mobile-responsive designs, to help make assets more visually appealing and enhance usability and engagement
• Perform QA testing to ensure links, images, segmentation lists and dynamic content function properly and email renders accurately across various email clients
• Measure and improve performance characteristics such as open rate, click-through rates and content engagement using A/B testing and various other methods
• Monitor and respond to email deliverability issues and ensure adherence to email compliance and spam regulations (CAN-SPAM)
• Analyze email campaign results and assist in the creation and distribution of performance reports, summarizing key insights and offering recommendations
• Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of the CRM Marketing Cloud platform
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications or related field
• 4-7 years of experience in email marketing/digital design with a marketing automation system required
• Enterprise level experience with Salesforce.com, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
• Enterprise level with Pardot REQUIRED
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud email certification preferred
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL and/or AMPscript a plus
• Knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry best practices.
• Ability to think critically, identify solutions and deliver recommendations based on data and analysis.
• Understanding of concepts/terms such as: ISP, URL, CAN-SPAM Act, Deliverability, etc.
• Proven ability to organize multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
• Must be able to work independently and also be team-oriented, reliable and dependable
• Strong initiative, creative thinking, attention to detail and work ethic
- Bachelors Degree or better.