Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, across the globe, we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Argentina.
About the role
We're looking for a CRM Specialist to identify opportunities and unlock growth by ensuring that we are effectively messaging our customers in a way that informs, delights, and ultimately drives loyalty.
Being a CRM Specialist at Beat means you will be part of a cross-functional team. You will be working with operations, analytics, product, and design teams to coordinate and deploy email, in-app, push, and SMS campaigns surrounding product launches, promotions, and marketing communications relevant to our customers. You will be creating new paths together with a great team of hackers and hustlers in a fast paced, growth oriented environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Setup and execute CRM strategies to engage and retain users throughout all Lifecycle stages
- Leverage CRM channels (email, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging) to plan informational & promotional campaigns for both sides of the marketplace: drivers & passengers
- Monitor the performance of our campaigns and our users’ behaviour to optimise target groups and relevant content, maximizing engagement and ultimately the incremental impact of CRM on userbase size and value growth
- Run userbase segmentation and perform A/B testing
- Own the reporting and optimisation of all campaigns and communications
- Collaborate with business intelligence team to understand user behaviour and leverage it in the CRM campaigns
- Playbooking. Document everything. The learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
What you need to have:
- Relevant working experience in a high paced / startup environment, strong data mining acumen
- Strong familiarity and passion for customer relationship management and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong familiarity with email and in-app marketing best practices, requirements and creative process
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience in analysing engagement campaigns and developing cohesive conclusions based on data
- Skilled at driving decisions in ambiguous environments
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- An entrepreneurial spirit/attitude —ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Experience with CRM strategy and tools for mobile apps
What’s nice to have:
- HTML knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Spanish language
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program (for Greece-based employees)
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button (for Greece-based employees)
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch at a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, Spanish Lessons
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.