Shutterstock is looking for a CRM Operations Specialist to join its Global CRM and Retention Marketing team.You will be responsible for requirements interpretation, building, and ongoing support and execution of ouremail-centric multi-channel marketing programs.
The role requires good technical skills including intimate familiarity with at least one enterprise-level marketing platform (ESP) (including use of personalization languages), SQL experience, HTML/CSS.
You will work closely with Customer Marketing stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time.
- Understand requirements, build and maintain automated marketing campaign program flows
- Script dynamic functions using RPL, Responsys Personalization Language
- Monitor / analyze marketing campaign success and reliability
- Monitor email deliverability and IP health
- Perform peer reviews and QA to ensure quality standards are met
- Build partnerships and instill trust with Customer Marketing partners
- Accountable. If you say you’ll do it, you do it. People trust your work and your word.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (Eloqua / Responsys preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including formal presentations to C-level andVP-level executives
- Team-oriented – the desire to be a part of and contribute to a high-performance culture
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and jugglecompeting priorities and deadlines
- Works well under tight deadlines and a constantly changing high-growth environment
- 3+ years experience, marketing experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree a plus
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.