We are looking for an experienced CRM Operations Specialist who will be responsible for coordinating the execution of Lifecycle & CRM campaigns in order to provide continuous user engagement and an improved user experience to the Unstoppable Domains community. In this role, you will operate the CRM tools required to configure, deploy, and maintain lifecycle marketing initiatives, as we rapidly expand our category and seek to radically transform how 3 billion+ users live and interact on the decentralized Web.
The role requires a passion for our mission, a desire to connect with both crypto & blockchain experts and newcomers, and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves. Your ability to thoughtfully prioritize and collaborate seamlessly with teams in Revenue, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Customer Service will be key to your success in this position. Startup experience is a plus.
- Detail and process oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excited about marketing automation, product enhancement and improving customer communications through CRM tools.
- Someone with a can-do attitude and willingness to jump in and help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- A strategic and analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short and long-term goals
- Someone with strong interpersonal skills that can be collaborative effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
- Constantly staying on top of trends in lifecycle marketing to identify new opportunities both within and beyond the cryptocurrency industry.
- Comfortable with scrappy beginnings, yet fully aware of what brilliant looks like and able to progress methodically towards a north star.
- Assist marketing stakeholders with their campaign plans to help determine targeting, strategies, campaign priorities, and both short-term & long-term goals
- Actively participate in the establishment, follow up and optimization of campaign KPIs
- Work closely with our partners as consultants on CRM best practices for co-marketing campaigns
- Be proactive and flexible on a day-to-day level, and be able to work in fast-paced environment subject to short notice changes/updates
- Provide suggestions on segmentation and appropriate personalization data to support campaign objectives
- Work with data & analytics team to develop an in-depth understanding of user behavior and campaign responsiveness
- Manage the Unstoppable Domains customer journey through fast-paced product evolution
- QA of all automated campaigns and ad-hoc sends
- Manage and coordinate our weekly email newsletter with various marketing stakeholders and editorial team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with CRM/ESP platforms or other digital marketing software (Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, Customer.io, AEM, Wordpress, other CMS)
- Ability to target audiences and create campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Hands-on experience managing and marketing lifecycle programs, drip series, etc.
- Forward-thinker with the ability to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Strong project management skills. Experience managing multiple campaigns from various marketing stakeholders via project management software (Monday, JIRA, Asana, etc)
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking.
- Thorough understanding of web and email content design and optimization
- Highly technology literate; quickly learns new applications and tools
Nice to have:
- Experience building & coordinating a weekly email newsletter
- Copywriting experience
- Familiarity with cutting/resizing design assets
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or SQL
- Startup experience
What we offer:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of PTO + 10 paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.