At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
The CRM/Lifecycle Operations Specialist will partner with the Operations team in the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to deliver operational efficiencies. This includes exploration and assessment of logistical details related to design, development, and implementation for existing and new platforms/solutions in support of the Marketing department. The role will work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external teams.
The Operations Specialist will utilize project management best practices to deliver high-impact value through detailed situation assessment, requirements gathering, and sharing of multiple solutions.
The ideal candidate is an analytical and operational thinker, naturally curious and should also be interested in building a solid operating infrastructure for our leads, database, reporting, and analytics.
- Partner with the Lifecycle team and the Operations coordinator on the marketing operation workflow including audience assessment, development, QA, scheduling deployment and post-deployment validation of multi-channel Marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and improve the data and technical infrastructure underlying Lifecycle Marketing operations. Work with internal stakeholders, Engineering teams, and external partners to diagnose and resolve data anomalies and implement new data attributes to support audience segmentation.
- Highly knowledgeable of email service providers (ESP). Provide guidance for new features and advise best practices for the application. Identify and resolve the root cause of functionality issues.
- 1+ years of experience in email and digital marketing, with hands-on experience including automated customer journeys, audience segmentation, and application administration. Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred.
- Expertise in customer databases: relational database structure, data relationships, import and export processes. Intermediate experience with SQL required.
- Knowledge of email performance and deliverability metrics and calculations, Excel skills for analytics purposes and data manipulation.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL laws and compliance.
- A superb communicator, in both formal and informal business situations. Exceptional attention to detail, effective time management, organizational and research skills.
- Very strong attention to detail, well organized and able to prioritize amongst numerous projects and tasks.
- A results-driven team player who loves to solve problems, can work with cross-functional teams and has the flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.