We are searching for a mindful CRM Operations Specialist to help support our day to day operations across multiple lifecycle channels (Email, Push, SMS, In-App). The ideal candidate will be meticulous, process-oriented, data-driven, inquisitive, and always ready to learn. This role will support two of the Lifecycle Engineering team’s three core pillars, CRM and Production.
In this role, you can expect to
- Support our day to day CRM Operations by helping to implement new marketing automation campaigns, building customer segments, monitoring performance, and running batch and blast campaigns
- Support asset production by working with our Lifecycle Engineering Developer to code and test email templates
- Assist with QA efforts for both code and logic used within templates, campaigns, and workflows.
- Handle various administrative tasks such as logging data into spreadsheets, documenting campaigns, cleaning up / creating tickets
To thrive in this role, you have
- 2-4 years of experience working in a digital marketing environment; 1-3 years of experience working in Email Marketing / Lifecycle or Marketing / Sales Operations a great plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and a willingness to learn more
- Experience working with customer data, understanding of relational data and or has worked with business intelligence analytics in some way or form
- Experience in delivering and launching campaigns on an integrated timeline
- Experience working in a process-driven environment and with tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello
- Experience working with spreadsheets and documentation; working with QA processes, and the ability using some or all of these tools: Iterable, Braze, Segment, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketo, Salesforce
- Experience executing on a high volume of deliverables in a fast-paced and changing environment
- An obsession with quality, and will always push to guarantee it
- The ability to adapt to rapid business growth and major process changes at scale
A Little About Us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We've built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $14.5B. We've raised over $1B in funding from leading investors, including DST, Coatue, Tiger Global, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Dragoneer, Menlo, Whale Rock, Access, Forerunner, Crosslink, Cathay, aCrew, and others.
What We Offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.