Who we are:
Want to make an impact? Join our pack and come work (and play!) with us.
We believe everyone deserves the unconditional love of a pet—and at Rover, our mission is to make it easier to experience that love. Founded in 2011, the Rover app and website connect dog and cat parents with loving pet sitters and dog walkers in neighborhoods across the US, Canada, and Europe. We empower our community of trusted pet sitters and dog walkers to run their own pet care businesses on Rover with the tools and security of a global company to back them.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, we work closely with our teams in Barcelona, London, San Antonio, Spokane and remote locations. We’ve got a reputation for being a great place to work, having been named among the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Seattle Business Magazine and Washington’s Best Workplaces in the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies.
At Rover, our furry coworkers are just as important as our human ones—and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Along with making the joys of pet parenthood more accessible, we’re committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming community of pet people—and that starts with our employees.
This position is approved to work from our Barcelona, Spain office or for remote work in the following US states only: WA, ID, TX, GA, FL, NC, and MI.
Who we’re looking for:
Rover is seeking a CRM Program Manager to join our Marketing Operations team. This role is responsible for making the team more organized, efficient, knowledgeable, and capable. They do this by leading CRM projects, building strong cross-functional relationships, and driving improvements to CRM operations processes.
As a member of our team, you’ll feel ownership over our team’s mission to make sure the Rover community feels valued, engaged, and educated. You aren't intimidated by juggling multiple projects and have sharp attention to detail; nothing slips through the cracks on your watch. You are an adept problem solver and cross-functional communicator. You enjoy working with a high-energy, goal-oriented team and are constantly seeking opportunities to learn and hone your marketing skills.
This role will report to the Manager of Marketing Operations.
- Advocating for and implementing best practices- creating best-in-class emails and maintaining impeccable deliverability.
- Working closely with the CRM Strategy team to balance the schedule of campaigns on the email calendar.
- Develop and improve CRM processes, including intake, project documentation, production, reporting, and documentation for collaborators.
- Lead multiple and concurrent projects and their interdependencies. This includes prioritizing, delegating, assessing timelines, and leading relevant meetings.
- Act as a hub for communication, problem-solving, and managing expectations of our partners, both CRM and cross-functional.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships; encourage a collaborative approach.
- Maintaining CRM reporting and monitoring progress against team metrics.
- Leading CRM special projects that utilize vendor partnerships and technology.
- Support campaign builds including, targeting, quality assurance testing, and scheduling for urgent requests and calendar overflow.
- Support Marketing Programs such as Tango cards, Rover Donations, and Rover Coupons/Gift Cards.
- 3-5 years of email experience, with at least 1 year of experience in email execution.
- Experience in program and process management gained through leading large and complex projects. With the ability to organize and prioritize concurrent projects, find innovative ways to resolve problems, and move projects forward.
- Ability to effectively manage the workloads of others based on their time and strengths.
- Strategic competence and partnership skills are a must.
- Experience defining, tracking, and analyzing marketing performance.
- Effective communication skills across the organization. Excellent at building and maintaining strong relationships, both internal and external.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of and a desire to continuously improve processes.
- Track record of creating and implementing efficiencies in your programs.
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Keeping up to date on current CRM trends and standard processes.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
Your Bonus Skills:
- Strong understanding of deliverability standard methodologies
- Experience using a large ESP (Iterable preferred)
Benefits of Working at Rover.com
- Competitive compensation
- Company equity
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs) and free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities performed in-person and virtually
- In the greater Seattle area the first year salary range is $70,643-91,042. In Washington State out side of the greater Seattle area the first year salary range is $64,221-82,765. Additionally Rover offers equity (RSU’s) and benefits to all employees.
- The cash compensation offered for this role will be dependent on the candidate's experience, qualifications, skills and abilities as demonstrated in the interview and hiring process.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are committed to work with you to look for reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.