NerdWallet is scaling our CRM initiatives and team, and we're seeking a CRM Operations Manager to help us do it. You’ll drive the technical implementation and execution of both email and push efforts, as well as build and operationalize solutions to support NerdWallet CRM programs. You’ll work in a complex and dynamic environment, where no two days will be the same (but where you’re guaranteed to have a meaningful impact every day).
Where you can make an impact:
- Design, build and launch: Own, build, implement and monitor all CRM campaigns.
- CRM Tech Support: Manage the Marketing operations tech-stack, support usage, troubleshooting, configuration and enablement.
- Quality of deliverables: Review and audit campaign automations for targeting accuracy and delivery throughput.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Partner closely with Marketing, Platform Engineering groups, Data Analysts, Program Managers, QA and external vendors to understand business processes and channel needs.
- Process Improvisation and Optimization: Define and identify opportunities for process improvement and establish best practices to improve efficiency.
- Proficient with marketing automation who can translate strategic business requirements into technical solutions that support NerdWallet CRM programs (including but not limited to audience-specific dynamic content events and segment-triggered CRM programs).
- Skilled at balancing and prioritizing, you can juggle competing priorities with efficiency and accuracy.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with many kinds of teams.
- Analytical, making confident decisions based on actual results.
This is our ideal wishlist, but most people don’t check every box on every job description. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- 2-4+ years of experience implementing email and push campaigns with an email campaign management system (e.g., Iterable, Blueshift, Braze, Responsys, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Experienced with supporting highly-complex dynamic content lifecycle journeys and event-triggered CRM programs
- 1-2+ years experience with data management, data manipulation, and using SQL in RedShift, Snowflake, etc.
- 1-2+ years of experience with developing emails using HTML, CSS, JSON, AMPScript, Liquid, etc. (it is not required that you have experience with all of these)
- Experienced with collaborating with multiple stakeholders in a highly-matrixed organization
- This role will be based in San Francisco, CA or remote (based in the U.S.).
- We believe great work can be done anywhere. No matter where you are based, NerdWallet offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your family.
What we offer:
Work hard, stay balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 12 holidays + Mental Health Days
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend and Cell Phone Stipend
Have some fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours and team bonding across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you're remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self - we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- Work from home equipment stipend and co-working space subsidy
- Commuting stipend and catered breakfast, lunch and onsite barista for SF based Nerds
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.