Material+ is looking for a CRM Operations Manager to join our CRM team. This person will play a key role in developing and coordinating data-driven CRM programs for our clients. An ability to work across strategy, social, intelligence, tech, creative, and account teams will be integral to ensuring success for our clients and the team.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Partner with a cross-functional team to develop CRM programs for some of Material's key clients (inclusive of email, SMS and push campaigns, acquisition programs, and data-driven personalization)
- Coordinate development and delivery for client activations among various internal teams including technology, data analytics, strategy, and design
- Be hands-on in the client’s CRM platform; including set-up and deployment of campaign and journeys, segmenting data, building lists, and monitoring results
- Consult on best-in-class approaches and practices
- Conduct senior-level client work sessions
- Partner with clients to deliver CRM strategies that drive measurable ROI and engagement
- In-depth knowledge of CRM, marketing automation, and personalization programs including strategy, technology, and consumer behavior
- Understanding of best practices in development and delivery of CRM communications
- Ability to interact with and provide guidance to technology, data, design, and creative teams
- Comfort in interactions with Director- and VP-level client contacts
- 5+ years experience in crafting and deploying CRM systems for significant businesses
- Agency or client-facing experience is a must
- Knowledge of Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle (Responsys), Adobe Campaign and other enterprise-level marketing automation platforms is preferred
Material is an analytics-driven marketing services firm powered by sophisticated analytics and deep human understanding. Founded in 1973 and headquartered in LA, the company has grown consistently for nearly 50 years and currently has 1200 employees in 20 offices including NY, Chicago, San Francisco, Austin, and London. Material has actively acquired a portfolio of businesses to build a unique, integrated marketing services business with key capabilities in analytics, intelligence, and experience for an array of top-tier clients in entertainment, tech, retail, healthcare, and packaged goods.
Material+ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer oriented toward inclusivity. We celebrate diversity, not just in commitment but in action. We get it and hire people who do, too.