CRM Operations Manager
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
3 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
At Goldbelly, we believe in the emotional power of food. For many of us, food is a language of love. It's more than just nourishment. It's memories, it's connection, it's comfort.
We understand how truly important our mission is. We are here to bring a smile to people's faces, an edible hug, a connection to a loved one even though you may not be with them, a moment of nostalgic comfort, a craving from a beloved food memory.
We are looking for a CRM Operations Manager to join our team.
- Lead CRM campaign set-up and execution across email and SMS channels for B2C and B2B communications
- Build and QA batch, trigger and lifecycle campaigns within our ESP
- Identify data points and events required for new trigger and lifecycle flows and work crossfuncitionaly with MarTech teams to implement data paths into our ESP to power new journeys
- Responsible for CRM campaign testing, QA and troubleshooting
- Set-up and map dynamic fields into emails to showcase personalized and targeted modules to applicable customers segments
- Create A/B and multivariate testing plans to optimize campaign templates as well as communication and segmentation strategies
- Provide weekly reporting, insights and analysis
- Identify need for tools and platforms to enable scale and increase efficiencies
- Monitor email deliverability
- Manage B2C and B2B CRM campaign execution calendars and oversee process
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-6 years of experience
- Advanced experience using Visual Editors/WYSIWYG editors to build email templates and campaigns
- Light to intermediate knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Intermediate to advance familiarity with Liquid
- Experience building dynamic modules in email
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience sending email marketing campaigns through ESPs to large customer groups (Blueshift, Salesforce, Pardot experience a plus)
- Experience with SMS and mobile notifications a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience working with Project Management tools (e.g. Monday, Asana, Jira, Smartsheet)
27 Union Sq W