Are you a CRM lead who thrives in an e-commerce setting with people and project management experience? Then albelli and Photobox Group might just be looking for you!
We're albelli-Photobox Group, the experts in printing high-quality personalised photo products, from photo books and wall decor, to calendars, cards and more.
We create JOY by connecting people to the moments that matter most. Inspiring people to create and share their stories with us. We're searching for fresh thinkers and team players who are passionate about their work, collaborate to solve problems, constantly challenge themselves to learn and innovate, and thrive on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We’re a pan-European business serving over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues and are growing across a number of our locations.We promote collaboration both virtually and in person, this role can be based from any of our hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam or London.
The impact you’ll make
As our CRM Operations lead, you will be one of the 4 leads in the CRM team in charge of driving repeat and customer lifetime value for our 7 million customers across Europe. You will be responsible for a team in charge of executing on the CRM promotional calendar and will closely collaborate with your peers who lead the planning, automation and app subteams.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Lead a team of 6 passionate CRM specialists across 4 locations to execute on promotional planning and help increase our customer’s repeat, loyalty and lifetime value
- Co-lead and coordinate the CRM tool migration in collaboration with the CRM Tech team
- Own quarterly forecasting and closely monitor ongoing performance throughout the quarter
- Define main channel and customer KPIs to report out on and own weekly&monthly performance reporting for the promotional CRM drops
- Grow, protect and develop the mailable base and that way nurture growth for the channel and customers
- Create test and learn framework for the team and collaborate internally and externally to drive this forward
- Revise and optimize operational processes to increase the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Closely collaborate on high impact projects, both internally with the other subteams as well as externally with other departments
Must Have Experience:
- 6+ years working experience in CRM in an e-commerce environment
- Solid people management experience
- Strong project management skills, effectively managing multiple projects across departments
- Experience leading a CRM tool migration is a plus
- Experience in a widely used premium CRM tool, such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, Hubspot etc
- Enthusiastic team player with “let’s go for it!” mentality, used to work in a fast-paced e-commerce, international environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 24 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with expectations to visit the office based on the role and needs and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
Equal opportunities statement
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable adjustments in order for you to perform at your peak during the interview, please let our HR team know ahead of time so that they can assist. We will consider the matter carefully and try to accommodate your needs within reason. If we consider a particular adjustment would not be reasonable we will explain our reasons and try to find an alternative solution where possible.
We aren't able to offer sponsorship for this role so please only apply if you have the RTW in the advertised location