Are you a hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud specialist who loves working on omni-channel marketing campaigns through email, mobile, social and site?
Then join our dedicated team and walk with us on our journey to make CRM even better! This role is vital to ensure the consistent drive forward to better personalised messaging across all our channels using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Support and work with various CRM team members on all salesforce marketing cloud functionality.
- Be the CRM campaign lead for all technical SFMC campaign set up’s and trouble shooting
- Work with the internal Tech and Product teams on new functionality and enhancements to the system.
- Build, manage and run any enhanced new dynamic content code using AmpScript and SSJS.
- Work with various CRM members on any enhanced or complex audience selections.
- Research and suggest new effectiveness and functionality to improve the communication we send to our subscribers.
- Be the internal CRM owner of any bugs and enhancement tasks related to the CRM systems.
- Work with other teams to improve the internal eco-system of actionable data for use in the Marketing Cloud.
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a part of our Retail organisation, the Global Ecommerce team drives the development of LEGO.com and digital shopper channels across regions, including new market entry, and plays a pivotal element of our commercial strategy.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5 years+ Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
- In-depth working knowledge of Salesforce marketing cloud and core CRM principles
- Significant experience with AmpScript
- Significant experience with email HTML and CSS
- Significant experience with SQL
- Highly organised, structured, enthusiastic, positive and pragmatic approach
- Significant experience with email marketing
- Experience working with multiple locales is beneficial
- Experience with other channels such as PUSH, SMS and social is preferred
- Experience with ecomm platforms or the retail industry is preferred
Hear from our Director of CRM & Personalisation…
“Working with such a cross-functional team to support delivering amazing shopper experiences for our entire fan base means a continuously changing, dynamic work environment and ability to see a real impact in how we bring LEGO values to life on a daily basis”
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.