Masimo Consumer is a newly formed division within Masimo, the most innovative remote patient monitoring company in the world. This division oversees the consumer audio business (formerly called Sound United) and Masimo's expansion into consumer health. Masimo Consumer strives to improve lives through consumer centric innovations.
One of the world’s largest portfolio audio companies, Masimo Consumer Audio is home to eight legendary audio brands: Bowers & Wilkins®, Denon®, Polk Audio®, Marantz®, Definitive Technology®, Classé®, and Boston Acoustics®. Each brand boasts its own philosophy and unique approach to bringing sound and home entertainment to life.
With over 300 years of innovative audio and home solution expertise, Masimo Consumer Audio improves lives by creating distinct and immersive listening experiences for a wide range of consumers in more than 130 countries.
- For the EU market in support of all brands including Denon, Marantz, Polk Audio, Bowers & Wilkins, manage the end-to-end execution of Email, SMS and PUSH campaigns including creative brief writing, copy updates on builds, approvals, audience targeting, scheduling and post-deployment analysis
- Manage localization and new implementations for our portfolio of brands across 8 countries
- Regularly update campaign builds with updated translations per country
- Optimize the consumer lifecycle communications by defining and building automated journeys to include abandon cart, post-purchase, welcome, win-back, browse-abandon, new arrival, price-change, back-in-stock and more
- Conduct ongoing A/B and multivariate testing to cultivate a test, learn and optimize culture
- Coordinate CRM calendar in conjunction with DTC Marketing to ensure brand alignment
- Work cross-functionality with Brand, Merchandising, Creative, Analytics and third-party agencies
- Collaborate with Analytics to define key success metrics
- Independently conduct monthly and ad-hoc KPI performance analysis for Email, SMS and PUSH campaigns
- 3-4 years of equivalent work experience in CRM, Email, Ecommerce or Lifecycle Marketing
- 2-3 years hands on experience building and troubleshooting responsive HTML or advance hands-on experience in a WYSWYG email builder
- Experience working with SMS and / or app-based PUSH marketing
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM Be current with E-mail, SMS and PUSH marketing trends, benchmarks, and regulations such as TCPA, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL, GDPR
- Experience with enterprise or mid-market marketing automation platforms such as: Eloqua, Salesforce, Hubspot, Listrak, Klaviyo, Bluecore, Braze or similar
- Ability to work with diverse, multicultural teams