CRM Marketing Specialist to Pierce, Europe's largest and fastest growing motorcycle-focused online retailer!
We are now looking for our next CRM Marketing Specialist! As a CRM Marketing Specialist at Pierce Group you will be focusing on attracting, engaging and retaining customers as well as creating value for our customers that strengthen the relationship with our store brands 24MX, XLMOTO and Sledstore. Furthermore, you will contribute to the customer centric strategy and be responsible of performance analysis and A/B testing to optimize content and segmentation. The role provides an opportunity for you to grow within CRM in an exciting company and build forefront customer relations by bringing together different teams, data, and system integrations. In an industry with constant change, every day offers new challenges with endless opportunities.
- Drive sales, engage and inspire customers through our E-mail send outs and create personalized communication through the whole customer journey.
- Coordinate cross functional activities and projects together with the CRM Administrator as well as the design, copy- and translator teams. Optimize campaign effectiveness based on the CRM and Marketing strategies.
- Data driven segmentation, A/B testing and usage of recommendations or other automated content.
- Increase and improve marketing automation and triggered events. Optimize transactional e-mails.
- Continuously follow up the e-mail channel and customer base. Identify areas for improvement by using customer insights.
- +3 years of experience in email marketing and data-driven customer communication
- +2 years experience of working in CRM/Marketing automation systems (Emarsys, Voyado etc)
- Relevant higher academic education
- Experience with A/B testing and campaign optimization
- General understanding of segmentation models
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Analytical skills and experience in extracting and presenting data from tools as Google Analytics, Data studio, Power BI etc
- Experience in working with retail and e-commerce are meritorious
- Experience in Data visualization and advanced analytics are meritorious
- Good HTML/CSS skills is a plus
- High knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- International work atmosphere & amazing teamwork
- After Work activities
- Company sponsored sports events
- Discount on company products
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Pierce is a leading and fast-growing e-commerce company selling gear, spare parts, accessories and streetwear to over 1.1 Million active riders across all of Europe through the online stores 24MX, XLMOTO and Sledstore via some forty websites adapted to the local markets. Pierce has two major segments targeting two different customer groups, Offroad – sales to motocross and enduro riders, and Onroad – sales to riders on paved roads and tracks. With a large and unique product assortment, including a number of its own brands, an excellent customer experience and attractive prices, Pierce is changing the motorcycle enthusiast market in Europe.
The headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, the central warehouse is located in Szczecin, Poland, and the customer support is located in Barcelona, Spain. During 2020 Pierce had around 400 employees and net revenues exceeding SEK 1.5bn (€150MM). Pierce also hosts a very active social media community with over 1.3 million followers.
During 2020 Pierce was selected as one of ‘Sweden’s Best Managed Companies’ by Deloitte in partnership with Nasdaq and was recognized as a 'D-Award' finalist as a top-3 e-commerce player in Sweden. During 2021, Pierce concluded an IPO and listed its shares on Nasdaq Stockholm's main market.
It started with a passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motorcycle industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.