Origina is the leading global independent provider of IBM software support and third-party maintenance, pairing affordable pricing with quality support.
As SaaS and Cloud based software solutions become the only show in town, the original software market, perpetually licensed on-premise software, is undergoing a radical transformational change. This change has opened a whole new sub industry targeting the support and maintenance fees mega-vendor publishers charge for the on-premise software – Third Party Software Maintenance (TPSM).
Origina was founded with a vision to disrupt and open up a market that plays on confusion, contractual/licensing complexity and crude attempts at customer lock-in. Using a simple but unique software tool containing a comprehensive library of IBM product and licensing data Origina helps IBM software customers know what contracts they can cancel and what they need to keep. Those eligible to be cancelled can easily move to Origina for a superior, more flexible service at a fraction of the cost.
Privately held Origina won its first customer in 2015 and today has over 100 active customers. With an estimated 20,000 global organizations whose IBM software spend would warrant a conversation with Origina, the company wants to get 1,000 of them to join the Origina family as soon as possible. Want to be part of something big? Come join us on our journey to 1,000 customers!
We are looking for someone with an infectious passion for nurturing customer relationships to join our world-class marketing team. You will be part of a team that is responsible for connecting to the hearts and minds of both potential and existing customers, creating 1:1 customer journeys and inspiring engagement at every turn.
You will have a background in the latest email and CRM marketing technologies and practices. You will be a subject matter expert supporting brand and cross-functional teams on the delivery of CRM marketing programs. You will also own the execution of CRM marketing strategies including campaign governance, enhancements, and delivering best practices to the organisation.
The successful candidate should have a strong combination of marketing creative capabilities, analytical prowess, technical aptitude and business judgement. They will be focused on results, be a self-starter and have a demonstrated success in using analytics to drive a better understanding of our business and customers, and ultimately to enable significant growth.
- Lead the execution of CRM marketing initiatives to optimise customer loyalty, acquisition, retention, personalisation, and promotional strategies
- Develop, manage and report on our external and internal marketing surveys
- Develop reporting and insights based on a clear understanding of business objectives to inform marketing initiatives
- Keep up to speed on legal issues surrounding customer data and privacy
- Develop CRM best practices for our different business groups and cross functional teams to ensure success
- Design email testing structure to ensure ability to read and properly measure a/b tests
- Maintain counts of key audience segments and monitor trends in the health of the lists, identify opportunities, and potential data quality issues
- Work with marketing and sales teams to manage email deployment routes & scheduling
- Perform analysis of customer and potential customer behaviour, including email performance to provide recommendations for testing & optimisation
- Manage key data fields and integration between our CRM and marketing automation systems and develop dashboards with key performance indicators to monitor how email and other marketing efforts are performing
- A Bachelor's degree with a focus on marketing, marketing analytics required
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM (Zoho/Marketo preferred), direct marketing campaign development and execution and analytics required. Experience in loyalty program management is a plus
- Experience developing integrated marketing strategies and integration of CRM with broader traditional and digital marketing efforts
- Technical acumen with an ability to understand IT solutions and potential tradeoffs – able to communicate technology concepts to business users
- Strong data manipulation skills and ability to draw actionable insights for developing compelling and innovative customer programs is required
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and understand relational data
- Strong ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects/processes at one time
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from cross functional teams
- Very analytical with strong grasp of database management, query development, and reporting
- Very strong at optimising existing campaigns and brainstorming out-of-the-box ideas for driving increased performance
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
Origina is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Origina are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Origina may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Origina's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Origina may process, where Origina may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Origina’s use of your personal information.