MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
The CRM team’s goal is to ensure customers feel genuinely valued when they interact with the brand across all touch points. This requires MOO to create customer communications that are increasingly personalized and are as much about encouraging participation as they are about purchase, with a focus on celebrating the genuine excitement that we see in our customers when they talk about their businesses and use our products.
MOO is seeking a customer-centric marketer to join its CRM team to support its multi-channel lifecycle marketing program.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer-centric marketer to bring our lifecycle marketing strategies to life. The ideal candidate will be comfortable executing campaigns spanning a variety of marketing channels to our global customer base. Channel responsibilities may include direct mail, order inserts, or email. Organization will be key in this role, as most campaigns will require stringent timelines and have several moving parts and stakeholders.
The person in this role will need to be adaptive, able to learn new marketing tools, and capable of learning new marketing channels we may explore for testing.
- Support Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing in developing the lifecycle marketing strategy to increase engagement across the full customer journey, including lead nurturing, opportunity acceleration, and customer onboarding, up-sells and cross-sells
- Carry out customer lifecycle and lead nurturing strategies across marketing channels that may include direct mail, order inserts, and email
- Execute customer lifecycle direct mail campaigns across both the US and Europe.
- Partner with sales and growth team to ensure we’re nurturing leads into becoming MOO customers
- Collaborate with channel owners of social, SEM, and other paid media to coordinate omni-channel campaigns
- Coordinate deliverables, including establishing deadlines and aligning with marketing calendars, to support one-off and programmatic campaigns that increase customer engagement and improve the lifetime value of MOO’s customer base
- Execute A/B tests that allow us to continuously optimize content, timing, and cadence of lifecycle communications to improve user experiences and increase marketing efficiency
- QA campaigns, audiences, tracking and test constructs
- Study the key variables that impact email and returning customer performance to optimize messaging and segment strategy
- Monitor the competitor landscape to ensure MOO is staying ahead of customer marketing trends, and delivering best in class lifecycle and loyalty programs
- You’re a customer-centric marketer that’s passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences
- 2+ years relevant marketing experience
- Strong project management skills to keep campaigns on track
- Strong stakeholder management experience and a desire to collaborate cross-functionally, as this person will need to work with several other departments
- Willing to learn and experiment in unfamiliar marketing channels
- Demonstrate knowledge of direct marketing including customer retention, segmentation, testing and reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey marketing plans and results to all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of organization and accuracy
- Experience using a major marketing automation provider (Acoustic, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Adobe Campaign, Emarsys, Cordial, Hubspot, etc.)
Nice To Haves
- Experience with analytical platforms, such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, etc.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class