We do big campaigns with big impact, and your creativity is needed. Help us express our industry-leading brand across traditional and digital channels while taking our national and regional campaigns to the next level. Our tight-knit team of brand, copy, design, campaigns, digital, insights, and more will encourage your ingenuity in a fun and innovative environment. Ready to make a difference for customers, couriers, and restaurants across the country? Come hungry.
As a member of Skip’s eCRM Marketing Team, you will be responsible for executing eCRM campaigns for our exciting Growth Verticals as they line into overall business and eCRM objectives. You will work closely with the eCRM Manager to build out plans, optimize and report on lifecycle, campaign, and real-time eCRM programs to meet customer retention targets, deliver incremental order volume and enable customer loyalty.
What’s On Your Plate
- Work closely with eCRM Manager and fellow eCRM specialists to execute on promotional and automated marketing deployments in addition to Voucher initiatives that line into the overall business objectives.
- Assist with day-to-day CRM marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, reporting, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Analyse business and technical requirements for campaign setup, launch, and post-campaign reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with various brand teams and the eCRM Manager to create and deploy campaigns
- Enforce and communicate pre-established deadlines and processes for campaign requests
- Identify and conduct optimization opportunities
- Setup, implement and deploy marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Design and implementation of all functionality within Salesforce Marketing Cloud including but not limited to: Email Studio, Journey Builder and Predictive intelligence
- Configure, build and test emails, email templates and landing pages including, but not limited to dynamic content, AMPscript, merge fields from design specifications given by a creative studio team, build, and test journeys or automations based on proposed designs
- Setup automations to build campaign assets including, but not limited to, HTML email and landing pages, audience segmentation, dynamic content blocks, test and control segments, deployment criteria, and reporting
- Accountable for content accuracy, ensuring all links, images, copy, personalization, dynamic content, and segments are correct.
- Maintain data-hygiene by updating data extensions through data integrations with various back-end systems
- Troubleshoot and investigate root cause of campaign issues, fix/debug issues and report/escalate to partners and stakeholders as required
- Testing of emails for function and rendering quality across all clients, managing approval processes, and scheduling deployments through the ESP
- Responsible for adhering to launch checklists before communications are deployed including testing functionality and targeting accuracy.
- Resolve errors with campaign execution that may occur during and post-deployment
- Work closely with the data and insights team to measure impact of eCRM programs and identify opportunities for future campaign performance.
- Track, monitor and report on campaign performance to improve ongoing CRM initiatives.
- Support the facilitation/communication of key results from testing and implementation of voucher/lifecycle campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for automated campaigns based on lifecycle marketing and customer behavior
- Leverage, promote and employ analytics to deliver measurable and profitable eCRM initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, including assisting with customer segmentation and audience targeting strategies.
- Provide initiative and perspective for adoption of new innovative ideas to drive growth in the eCRM space.
- Stay up-to-date with and apply best practices in eCRM programs.
- Have a keen awareness of competitor eCRM programs including loyalty & reward eCRM programs.
- Ensure email compliance with CASL/CAN-SPAM/anti-spam and privacy regulations.
What Recipe For Success
- 2+ years of eCRM marketing experience.
- Proven knowledge of email and push notification standard methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce, Braze or other marketing optimization tools is a must.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL and other programming languages is a must. Experience with responsive design is an advantage. Experience with AMPScript and SSJS is considered an asset.
- Experience with thorough Quality Assurance (QA) processes.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, including prioritizing multiple projects and error-free deployment.
- Possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to independently derive insights from data.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, with a history of anticipating problems and proactively finding solutions.
The Candidate We’re Looking for
- Is a marketing player with a real passion for delivering performance and a clear customer focus.
- Comfortable prioritizing tasks and managing multiple strands of work with a willingness to take on additional projects as needed.
- Takes a proactive approach to executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work.
- Is driven to take on new opportunities and challenges, with an appetite to learn, and the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others.
- Is skilled at building strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Has a strong understanding of digital channels and platforms and how they fit into the digital marketing mix.
- Has strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make actionable recommendations for the business.
What It's Like To Work At Skip
Picture this: You, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a diverse team of friendly and passionate colleagues. Where we work to make sure all voices are heard, all differences valued, all people are treated fairly. You take pride in knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a national food delivery platform with deep Canadian roots and its satisfied customers.
As the company grows, so do you — not only do you meet and surpass new challenges every day, but you have the opportunity to get involved, making a real difference in your and Skip’s future. With committees like Skip’s BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour) Network and Women In Tech alongside our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) work with organizations like Pride and United Way Winnipeg, you have the opportunity for not only your voice to be heard but for your actions to make an impact, joining a cause that you’re passionate about.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Skip The Dishes is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment activities and will work with all applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.