Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 15 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for a data-driven CRM Marketing Specialist to join our team! This role requires a passion for building, understanding, and executing action plans that ensure we’re reaching the right audience, with the right message, on the right channels. In this role, you will lead technical implementation and operational processes across all CRM channels including email, SMS and Loyalty program , and the ability to work independently as well as build effective working relationships with cross-functional teams. A proven ability to project manage, multi-task and deliver against deadlines strategically focused on improvement and optimization is key. This role requires impeccable attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically to solve problems. If you’re obsessed with data and having an impact on hundreds of thousands of customers, you’ll be right at home.
- Scheduling. Create automated campaigns that increase customer LTV through omni-channel communication, personalized segmentation, and a deep understanding of customer behavior. Deploy, schedule and manage all email and SMS campaigns. Manage channel content calendars to ensure that all requests are created, updated, and scheduled using best practices, and ANINE BING brand guidelines. Implement segmentation, personalization and dynamic content with our ESP Sailthru.
- Analytics. Ability to synthesize customer data and identify key customer behaviors. Use data points available to create cohorts that fulfill campaign requirements and create exclusions when multiple audiences overlap. Digest and track all email & SMS data, key performance metrics, segments, exclusion activities and filters. Develop dashboards and reports that provide insight and visualization into channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and comparative historical performance.
- Campaign QA. Ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of email campaigns. Provide platform recommendations and benchmarking. Monitor and maintain email list health which includes following email deliverability best practices and email cleanup.
- Testing. Create and manage an ongoing testing plan to continually learn and improve performance. Structure A/B tests and drive email testing experiences to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement.
- Innovate. Expand and manage the ANINE BING loyalty program from end-to-end. Identify and develop new email automations to increase customer engagement, website traffic, customer lifetime value and familiarity with drip campaigns.
- BS/BA preferably in Marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience building best-in-class email and SMS programs.
- Strong analytical mind with advanced excel skills.
- Experience producing and executing email marketing campaigns, constructing automated journeys, creating customer segmentations, and building HTML-based emails.
- Technical experience of current best-practice email build and personalization methods.
- Strong experience deploying loyalty and CRM programs
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, CAN-SPAM & CASL
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines and re-prioritize work when needed
Perks + Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, the Company observes one Friday off a month
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!
Success at ANINE BING requires that…
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- You are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient and flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You know there’s more than one way to solve a problem and you work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner