It’s Marley Spoon’s mission to bring delightful, market-fresh, and easy cooking back to the people while disrupting the food industry. The CRM (Senior) Marketing Manager plays an important role at Marley Spoon. As a member of our CRM Team, you are collaborating with global and local teams to create marketing activities that encourage customer engagement and advocacy while driving business outcomes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the customer journey and business metrics across onboarding, engagement, and referral stages
- Work with our multi-channel communication platform (Iterable) to coordinate efforts through email, SMS, push, direct mail and others, and constantly A/B test against relevant KPIs to learn from your activities
- Collaborate with the brand teams in local markets (Berlin, New York, and Sydney) to continuously improve our messaging towards our various segments
- Implement automated campaigns along the customer lifecycle and across value-based segments, ensuring that everything is error-free, with correct targeting, messaging, and creative
- Proven success managing projects and stakeholders with an analytical approach–you can't improve what you can't measure
- several years of work experience
- Good written and verbal communication abilities in English
- Curious and critical thinker with a high degree of autonomy
- An appetite to learn about new marketing channels, content, and customer behavior
- Hands-on experience with Iterable is a plus, but not required
- Free Marley Spoon boxes!
- Opportunity to be part of Marley Spoon's success by participating in our share option program
- A place to be and develop yourself as an entrepreneur. True ownership, real responsibilities, and strong opportunities for growth
- Flexible working hours, home office, and a remote work friendly environment
- Corporate pension scheme
- Increased holidays for staff with tenure over 1 year
- Growth opportunities and team events, such as designated learning times, brownbags, TGIF beers, language lessons, and fitness program
- An open, diverse and respectful culture with over 50 nationalities
Love the sound of the position, but don’t think you’re the ideal candidate? Please apply! At Marley Spoon we value learning and growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Apply for this job