Peerspace is on a mission to bring people together. Our marketplace uncovers the world's most unique spaces — such as lofts, rooftops, and photo studios — and opens them for people to book almost any activity. With Peerspace, guests have hosted weddings, photo shoots, team meetings, and more. In total, over 5 million people have attended a Peerspace booking, and we're looking for people who want to help us reach the next 50 million.
We’re strategically scaling our Lifecycle marketing function across acquisition, retention, and engagement initiatives, and are seeking a CRM marketing operations manager to help build and drive our marketing tech platform. This person’s core responsibility will be to own and utilize the marketing tech stack and support campaign execution. Your goal will be to create a solid foundation for the Lifecycle marketing to build upon and ensure flawless campaign execution across multiple touch points.
Lifecycle is a growing area of focus for Peerspace, and we are seeking a CRM platform expert with knowledge of multiple channels. The ideal candidate will have experience owning CRM technologies and working with dev & marketing teams to implement and support tech systems and campaigns.
This role will report to the Head of Lifecycle Marketing.
● Support campaign execution including template design coordination and build, list/audience segmentation, and campaign workflow/automation across channels (email, app push, SMS) through the entire funnel
● Own tech platform and CRM systems and processes, including transactional/marketing ESP, customer data platform, cold email software, email studio builder, and dynamic data content
● Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to improve and optimize marketing team performance
● Cross-collaboration with Lifecycle marketing managers to support campaign builds while ensuring standard processes and quality standards, and collaboration with the
● Development team to ensure all data and tech is connected in a way that ensures smooth campaign automation and scale
● Track and report on overall channel health - including unsubscribe rates, IP health, deliverability, etc
● Oversee the marketing database including lead list imports and clean up, list segmentation, and supporting the maintenance of data cleanliness
● 4+ years experience working with CRM systems and lifecycle marketing operations. You’ve worked with numerous systems and know the ins and outs of campaign management
● Experience with the following technologies: Marketing and transactional ESPs, Omni-channel support (email, SMS, app push), cold email software, email studio builders, Customer database platform, recommendation and prediction models
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS and SQL is required
● Experience with the following technologies is preferred: SendGrid, Twilio, Dyspatch, Simon Data, Segment, Jinja, dynamic/personalized content
● Hands on experience building email campaigns (audience segmentation, email building, testing, execution, and reporting)
● Experience working with both marketing and development teams
● A track record of implementing and maintaining multiple marketing technologies, and of creating and executing flawless on-time campaigns
● Structured, process-driven, and solutions-oriented mindset with a focus on scalability
● Organized and process focused self starter who is excited about building and owning a marketing tech stack
● Competitive salary and equity compensation
● $500 annual professional development allowance
● Discount on all Peerspace bookings
● 100% employee coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
Peerspace is a remote first company with team members located in cities around the globe. We believe that access to flexible workspace makes us more productive. Flex work perks include:
● Laptop, high res display, and stipend to setup home office
● Monthly cell phone and internet credit
● Coworking membership if needed (in lieu of home office)
● Access to the Peerspace network of inspiring spaces to do your best work
● Biannual in-person, all company offsites and team-building events (in Peerspace locations, of course)
At Peerspace, we're dedicated to creating a team that's diverse, equitable and inclusive. Our workplace is a space where all team members are empowered to blaze their own trail, make things happen, and take pride in their work. We believe bringing people together from different backgrounds and identities makes us stronger and better serves the Peerspace community. We'd especially like to encourage applicants from different backgrounds, locations, and experiences.