We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly evolving. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
At Your Super, we envision a world where everyone is the healthiest version of themselves to live life to the fullest. We come to work everyday to create a super health movement and we have high goals in how to make that happen. Whether it's continuing to build out the categories and markets that we are in today or expanding into new global markets, we want to make a healthier lifestyle accessible to millions of customers worldwide and are dedicated to bringing the right talent and leadership into the organization to support these goals.
Are you ready to inspire change in a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier
CRM Marketing Manager
Your Super is experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking a CRM Marketing Manager tohelp elevate our email and SMS marketing programs to the next level. We are seeking someone mid-level in experience who knows more than the basics and who can develop their skillsfurther at Your Super and become a subject matter expert in their field. Under the direction ofthe Head of Omnichannel Growth, you will be asked to build, optimize, and maintain our email,direct mail, and SMS marketing programs with an agency as a resource for development,design, and assistance with day-to-day operations.
What You’ll Do:
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will lead and manage campaigns end-to-end, includingplanning, targeting, testing, execution, reporting and optimization. You will be responsible for both analyzing and optimizing existing emails (including their triggers, CTAs, and performance)
and developing new initiatives, like life-cycle trigger programs and improved segmentation/personalization. You will build and manage a growing email marketing channel and work across marketing, website, and product teams to drive platform growth. You’ll tie all efforts into robust KPIs with a ROAS and list growth emphasis. This is a rare opportunity to join of the most incredible new brands. Successful candidates will leverage their subject area expertise and leadership ability to provide strategic direction, insightful analysis, and measurable results.
Are you ready to inspire the world to live a healthier and happier life?
● Will develop and execute cross-channel, end-to-end CRM campaigns via E-mail, Mobile
Push, Facebook Messenger and Direct Mailings to continually engage and retain
customers throughout their life-cycle.
● Leverage marketing automation tools to maximize customer retention, customer loyalty,
and customer engagement.
● Analyze and optimize one-off campaigns and automated workflows, understanding key
performance drivers and developing best practices to maximize effectiveness.
● Leverage data to further develop audience segmentation, creating personalized
messaging across email/SMS to achieve relevant, targeted messaging.
● Measure relevant KPIs, ensure appropriate documentation of results and improve them
by continuously testing new and different approaches.
● Evidenced based experiments: Monitoring and improving campaigns in order to bring
maximum value for both - the customers and the business by permanently running A/B
● Drive a personalized customer approach that speaks to the consumer and not a generic
● Share learnings and best practices with the EU market and leadership.
● Developing a CRM plan for the US market including list building and health,
segmentation, campaign (triggered and promotional), content and marketing strategies.
● You have 3-4 years of relevant experience in e-commerce, email marketing, and list
optimization and segmentation strategies.
● Experience with modern ESPs, ideally with Klaviyo and Postscript.
● Experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns for both acquisition
and retention strategies.
● Understanding of the DTC buying process, lead generation and lead nurturing.
● Experience working with multi-functional email teams, freelancers, and external
● Track record of developing and managing successful B2C and DTC campaigns.
● Experience with subscription models a big plus.
● Familiarity with connected content calls, APIs and SDKs.
● Experience managing SMS and push notifications preferred.
● Understanding of CAN-SPAM Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
● You are highly data-driven and have strong project management skills.
● You are a self-starter and are eager to make an impact.
● You are well organized and work effectively across multiple topics and projects.
● You consider customer-centric communication to be a key factor for success.
● Bringing in intermediate knowledge in HTML and CSS would be beneficial.
● A passion for creating and working to internal processes.
● Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment.
● Health, dental, and vision insurance
● Unlimited vacation policy
● Dog-friendly office
● Bi-annual company retreat
● Class Pass Membership
● Internal Referral Program
● Paid Parental Leave Program