VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing, asset management, tenant experience, and data platform where the industry comes to make deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS platform is revolutionizing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done — disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the industry's modern operating system.
Our success is shown in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS worldwide, and we’ve expanded to over 700 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
The Manager, CRM Marketing will lead the strategy for our engagement and lifecycle efforts for the marketplace, with the goal of delivering multi-channel, personalized strategies to both sides of the marketplace from onboarding, engagement through conversion.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Determine the vision, set the strategy for lifecycle marketing to launch and scale the marketplace, using all marketing channels including email, SMS, content, in-app, web, etc.
- Build segments, communication flows, rules, triggers and analyze KPIs related to new user growth, activity, engagement, and conversion.
- Develop, test, analyze and optimize channel marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and marketing campaigns
- Optimize the funnel
- Define goals and key results for channel experiences including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate as well as specific goals around individual campaigns
- Be a passionate advocate of the tenant and tenant broker’s experience while also understanding how to connect that to the landlord and their broker throughout the tenant’s lifecycle
- Build and refine user/funnel segments for triggers and campaigns based on evaluation of key metrics including engagement, conversion, retention, and other metrics
- Monitor competitive marketplaces, understand industry trends and how they translate to commercial real estate
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 3+ years working in a marketing role
- Basic HTML/CSS Knowledge
- Omni-channel and cross-product experience and support
- Ability to report on and read data – analytical mindset and able to pull and understand reports easily and quickly from data sets
- Intermediate ESP experience (Iterable/Marketo experience preferred)
- Communicate well - ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally across all teams
- Organization skills and uniformity across briefs, presentations, documentation, etc.
- Experience in end-to-end campaign execution
- Can-do positive attitude, team player and ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities and needs
- Prides themselves on attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and is able to foster relationships within a diverse team
- Natural curiosity to uncover how/why things work, understand how they are connected and challenge the status quo
- Passion for constant learning, technology, and the fast-paced nature of start-ups
- Intermediate HTML/CSS knowledge
- Copywriting experience
- B2B AND B2C experience
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.