DICE is the world's most-loved discovery and ticketing platform for live shows and live streams, delivering exclusive, high quality entertainment to fans across the world.
We bring fans and creators together with our technology, working closely with the best artists, promoters and venues in music and culture. In April 2020 we launched DICE Live Streaming, connecting fans across the globe with the very best live events.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our HQ is in London, we have teams in New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara and we're live in 139 countries. You can read more about what we've been up to here in our recent Forbes and Rolling Stone articles.
And now, we're looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to join the DICE Marketing team.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
As a CRM Manager reporting into the CRM Lead, you'll be joining a CRM team of two. You'll be in charge of optimising and innovating on the fan lifecycle, from onboarding, re-engagement and winback. We're on the lookout for an analytical, detail obsessed individual with previous Direct Marketing experience. A self-starter, can-do, will-do. someone who takes the lead and brings ideas forward and does not just execute instructions.
You'll be working in a fast paced environment with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally with the Data Science and Product teams to leverage insights and create campaigns that reduce adoption barriers and drive long term fan retention.
- Leverage customer insights to identify key business opportunities to launch new email/push/in-app campaigns, develop new content or offers for targeted segments to improve the customer experience.
- Identify data points needed to support any element of Campaign design (Audience, Timing, Channel etc) and translate this into a brief for the data team.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Collaborate with the Product team for automating successful Tests into ongoing product triggered communications.
- Manage and improve the reporting capabilities to ensure that all campaigns can be measured and compared against each other;
- Working closely with all departments to ensure that CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
Your Skills & Experience
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Hands on experience with an ESP and segmenting the customer database (previous experience with Braze is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills: experience in working with large data to extrapolate key findings and insights;
- Experience in Tableau or other data visualisation tool (preferred but not required);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: ability to translate insights from a complex analysis into easy to read reports for a technical and a non-technical audience;
- Proactive and eager in taking part to innovative projects and work cross-functionally;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands;
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
All applications are actively being reviewed as we begin the interview process now. Final closing date for applications is Friday 7th May 2021.