Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all marketing activities supporting the end-to-end consumer experience converting anonymous visitors to cash. The CRM Marketing Manager will lead campaigns set up and management, job-to-be done journey design, KPIs definition, regular optimization and reporting to key stakeholders. This position will champion the whole Salesforce digital stack (Customer 360, DMP, Marketing Cloud, Datorama...) delivering training, and providing governance.
- Develop cross channel CRM marketing program designs for Cetaphil and Differin brands in order to achieve goals and KPIs, while delivering a positive ROI
- Create segmented plans: circulation, targeting, personalization, message direction, touch points, cadence, frequency (based upon results and analysis
- Lead the implementation of Salesforce Customer 360 and Marketing Cloud by iterative and incremental POCs and MVPs.
- Brief, develop, review and approve creative assets to ensure brand objectives are met.
- Manage the email marketing processes from campaign planning, project management, creative review meetings, A/B testing, scheduling deployments, and sharing in-depth analysis of campaign results
- Oversee various customer engagement channels, including, but not limited to email, social, and SMS
- Administer the production process for delivering CRM marketing campaigns across email and mobile channels. Includes ad-hoc promotions, data-driven triggered campaigns, and dynamic content testing initiatives
- Partner with the technology implementation team (Galderma IT) and any external partner technology partners to ensure program feasibility and solutions to deliver optimized dynamic customization
- Maintain CRM agency of record (AOR) and lead agency evaluation/feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field is required
- MBA preferred
- Seven (7) years or more of digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, high performance environment is required
- Three (3) or more years of experience in CRM marketing required
- Experience working across the full Salesforce project lifecycle from analysis, design, testing to implementation
- Demonstrable experience supporting and maintaining Salesforce Customer 360 CRM applications, Marketing Cloud, DMP, and Datorama, ideally with certifications
- Ability to interface with multiple cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
- In-depth experience in designing marketing automation journeys
- Strong knowledge of analyzing digital marketing, UX, and UI metrics
- Proficient marketing skill set working in all communication channels. Ex. Email, SMS, Direct Mail, paid social, App push, mobile wallet, programmatic media, website personalization.
- Project Management experience, preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel which may occur during evening or weekend hours and is estimated about 20%
Other Important Information
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.