From everyday low prices to ongoing omni-channel innovations, Walmart has always understood the importance of putting the customer first; this is core to our unwavering commitment to bring value to our customers and community.
In our continuous efforts to build a best-in-class Marketing organization, we are looking to hire a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager, Digital Media focusing on Email and App Push Notification marketing communications. Reporting to the Director, Strategic CRM Campaigns, and working closely across Marketing, Product, Engineering, eCommerce and Stores, you will develop a robust CRM program that drives a high level of engagement of Walmart’s customer base, continued utilization of product platforms, and ultimately, growth in customer lifetime value.
- Contribute to the vision of building a world-class CRM function
- Be a champion for the voice of the customer and CRM best practices
- Create and execute highly personalized, multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that optimize the customer’s lifetime value with Walmart
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop customer communication plans and optimize segmentation strategies
- Monitor, report on, and analyze KPIs for customer campaigns, programs and segments - regularly communicate progress and provide insights to suggest improvements to Marketing leadership
- Design marketing experiments to test a multitude of elements (customer segmentation, contact strategy, messaging, content, promotions, etc.) that optimizes for targeted conversion and purchasing behaviors
- Document learnings from experiments and live campaigns to build a CRM Best Practices Playbook that can be used as a reference by every part of the business
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand customer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights that can be leveraged in lifecycle marketing
- Work with our deployment and operations partners / agency to build and launch complex automated campaigns using internal and external tools
- Partner with our Product, Design, Customer Experience, Brand and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand and impactful
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Customer/CRM/Email/Retention/Lifecycle Marketing within retail and/or E-commerce
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling-up-sleeves for execution
- Analytical mindset, experience working directly with data science and engineering teams
- Good organization agility to work effectively across functions and multiple lines of business in a large organization
- Strong understanding of email and mobile (app notification) best practices, metrics and associated KPIs
- Experience with CRM platforms for campaign management
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.