VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
This person will play a critical role in developing and nurturing one of the most important pillars of VTS’s success: the relationship we have with our customers. By maximizing the potential of channels like email, push, SMS and content, they will be responsible for helping to develop the strategy and manage day-to-day execution for CRM campaigns. By doing so, the CRM team will heavily support delivering value to our customers and help them navigate success in our product.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- You’ll be a key participant in developing strategy for CRM pillars like: refining customer engagement programs, A/B testing and optimization, and campaign analysis.
- You’ll be an expert at end-to-end campaign execution including brief creation, template building, QA, implementation, reporting and optimization for complex and cohesive campaign flows across multiple platforms and channels
- You’ll be a proficient at managing campaign briefs, cross-functional workflows, process development, documentation, list segmentation and marketing automation technology as it relates to the CRM team.
- You will help lay the foundation for programs encouraging customer loyalty and reducing churn.
- You will help to create and manage the creation of high-quality content for the VTS Marketplace blog.
- You’ll function as the ESP admin/expert and liaison for the Marketing Operations team. (Iterable or Braze experience preferred)
- You’ll be a wizard at audience segmentation and triggers in support of unique campaign needs.
- You’ll put data before opinions or hunches ensuring flawless tracking on campaigns.
- You’ll work closely with our Marketing Operations team to protect and grow our marketing database, making sure that we have high quality target accounts with clean data.
- You’ll monitor and analyze email performance data and highlight success as well as opportunities for improvement, sharing that with the broader marketing team on a regular cadence.
- You’ll proactively monitor the pulse of the product roadmap, customer personas and journeys and adapt communications to reflect those and any changes that arise.
- You’ll be a part of and have access to a world-class team of marketers and constant opportunities to learn, grow and take on new challenges.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business, Communications or other related area
- 2-3 years job experience in CRM and/or customer communications
- Base HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- Power user of ESPs (Iterable, Braze, Marketo or similar marketing automation platform)
- Analytical mindset and able to pull insights and opportunities easily and quickly from data sets
- Solid experience with data tools like Segment, Mixpanel and Looker
- Can-do, positive attitude, team player and ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities and needs
- Prides themselves on attention to detail, oral and written communicator, interpersonal skills, and able to foster relationships within a diverse team.
- Natural curiosity to uncover how/why things work and challenge the status quo
- Passion for constant learning, technology, and the fast-paced nature of startups
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.