Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 45 million members in 15 countries. We want to make second-hand the first choice worldwide.
A team of over 1000 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam, and Utrecht develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
Vinted is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion/beliefs, disability or age. We truly believe when we can be fully ourselves, we work better.
We’re looking for highly talented, analytical, and driven individuals to join the CRM team to fast track our ambition to take CRM Marketing at Vinted to the next level.
In this position, you’ll:
- Deploy campaigns on our multi-channel CRM platform (Braze) to engage and re-engage customers across all customer lifecycle stages to increase customer value, deliver incremental revenue at high ROI, and improve customer experience.
- Automate campaigns along the customer lifecycle and segments to achieve scalability.
- Go multi-channel in your activities, coordinate efforts through email, push notification, in-app notifications, inbox messages, promo boxes and other channels.
- A/B test the campaigns regularly for continuous improvement and learnings.
- Effectively prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Closely collaborate within Marketing, but also beyond (Design, Creative, Analysis, MarTech, Product, VAS, Shipping, Data Science)
- Have true ownership of business critical KPIs
You’ll be a good fit for the role if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in the CRM Marketing field (ideally with Performance CRM focus).
- Hand-on experience with a workflow based CRM Marketing tool (ideally Braze).
- An appetite to learn about new channels, customer behavior, analysis, content and KPIs.
- Analytical skills and commercial acumen, open to testing new ideas and validating them with data.
- A performance and KPIs driven mindset.
- Curiosity, critical thinking and enjoy a high degree of autonomy while taking responsibility.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (10% from net yearly salary)
- 30 working days of holiday
- Remote workout classes
- Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
- A daily allowance for ordering lunch
- Work anywhere in the EU for 90 days out of the year
- Dog-friendly office
- Home office support (IT workstation equipment provided and a personal budget for home workplace furniture)
We want people to work from where they’re most comfortable, which is why we’re using a hybrid workplace model at Vinted for the foreseeable future.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need!