Welcome to Viant!
For over 21 years, Viant has been a leader in digital advertising, transforming the way marketers connect their brands with consumers. Our industry-leading software, Adelphic, is used every day by the world’s premier brands and agencies to plan, execute and measure the success of their programmatic advertising campaigns. With a culture built on our key company values of Live, Lead, Create and Figure it Out, we’re serious about investing in our employees and are dedicated to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. At Viant, you’ll have the chance to make a big impact at an exciting time in our company’s history – we’re growing fast on the heels of our recent IPO. If you’re a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced industry, we want to hear from you.
Viant is looking for a highly motivated and experienced CRM Marketing Manager to manage and execute CRM strategies to generate net new customer acquisition, increase spend per customer and increase overall company revenue. You will be the go-to resource for CRM strategy, planning, execution and reporting. You will have the overall responsibility of ensuring that the right piece of content (offers, education, etc.) are communicated to the customers at the right time over the right channel in order to maximize the long-term value from the customer base.
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The development, execution, and continuous refinement of customer acquisition, engagement and nurture strategy throughout the customer Lifecyle
- Lead the overall CRM vision, strategy and roadmap, and drive the objectives, outcomes and expectations through the extensive understanding of system capabilities
- Manage day-to-day CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce), refinement and troubleshooting, CRM database and segmentation, deployment of emails
- Partner with other marketing stakeholders to design, develop and execute best in class CRM, lifecycle journey and marketing campaigns
What You Will Be Doing
- Execute CRM strategy, coordinating across internal cross-functional teams.
- Work with brand marketing team to identify email marketing opportunities to engage new and existing clients and prospects
- Analyze CRM database, track and measure KPIs.
- Collaborate with product marketing and brand marketing to design and implement a quarterly CRM calendar; adjust calendar based on feedback and results
- Test and develop new audience segments, creative, messaging, content/offers
- Analyze customer behavior to advise stakeholders on new opportunities to acquire new, retain and re-active lapsed customers
- Build segmentation and propose relevant action plans to grow engagement, loyalty & sales. Ensure communication is relevant to the customers lifecycle and drive LTV metrics.
- Communicate results to wider team, using data from results to inform further experimentation
- Report weekly to brand and growth managers/directors and senior leadership on CRM results
- Include strategies for improvement & optimization.
- Work closely with Analytics/Data Science on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Instill a perpetual ‘testing' culture within the team (A/B, incrementality testing)
- Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch point
- Manage the Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot) along with maintaining sync with CRM
- 5 years of email and CRM marketing experience; proven track record of developing CRM and email marketing strategies (B2B experience a plus)
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement a big plus
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition
- Hands on experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud or similar).
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or higher preferred
- Experience in html/CSS and email coding principals; SQL and Python a plus
- Demonstrable understanding of email and CRM best practices
- Ability to communicate data and human insights into actionable creative strategies for colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Highly organized, excellent project management skills and comfortable using workflow software
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage
- Curious data-informed decision maker who excels at collaboration
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 10 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com .
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.