The Global CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing strategies and programs to drive consumer loyalty, engagement, purchase, and re-purchase for the Direct-to-Consumer business across all Sound United's brands (Denon, Marantz, Polk Audio, Definitive Technology, and Bowers & Wilkins) by growing and leveraging the Sound United consumer database.
This role requires strong experience establishing and implementing consumer lifecycle contact strategies and reporting across multiple channels with a mindset of test and learn to drive optimization and success in creating high performing consumer segments. The ideal candidate should possess a strong degree of autonomy, a sharp focus for details, an innate sense of urgency, strong written and verbal skills, and the ability cogently discuss audio directly to consumers via multiple channels.
Required Skill Sets
- 5 to 6 years of hands-on responsibility for CRM program management for major brands Retail preferred
- 3 to 4 years managing agencies and/or directing internal CRM marketing teams
- Detailed understanding of planning, developing, and launching broad CRM campaigns through respective platforms, ideally Email, SMS, and Push messaging
- Proven track-record of driving projects and CRM channel growth in prior roles
- Job experience from start-ups or similar, dynamic digital environment
- Excellent understanding and heavy use of CRM technology and platforms
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to effectively message CRM content
- Verifiable examples of CRM marketing successes and wins
- Global experience preferred
- Take full end-to-end responsibility to plan and develop Direct-to-Consumer CRM programs for all brands to drive consumer loyalty, engagement, purchase, and re-purchase leveraging email, SMS and push messaging.
- Lead the development of actionable consumer segments leveraging value-based and behavior-based criteria to input into the CRM programs on an ongoing basis, working in conjunction with the Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Analytics team.
- Analyze and report out on program, campaign, and testing results to determine ROI and optimize performance on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Own the CRM marketing calendar identifying, mapping, and coordinating all ongoing promotional and triggered touches for each brand and region.
- Drive CRM list growth through ongoing acquisition of email addresses, mobile numbers, and/or account registrations through the Direct-to-Consumer process.
- Work within the respective CRM platforms to create and launch campaigns on ongoing basis.
- Develop content and messaging strategies that drive consumer engagement, loyalty, and purchase through increased conversion.
- Develop meaningful creative input through briefing documents, partnering with creative teams to develop assets to leverage in CRM communications.
- Develop loyalty concepts and strategies including the potential of a formal program to engage and drive ongoing purchase behavior.
- Research and identify email best practices and relevant brand examples within the space for ongoing business growth.
- Be the key person responsible and single point of contact for all CRM topics within Sound United on a global basis
About Sound United
Sound United was founded in 2012 with a simple mission - to bring joy to the world through sound. Today, we're one of the world's largest portfolio audio companies and home to several legendary audio brands-Bowers & Wilkins™, Denon®, Marantz®, Polk Audio®, Definitive Technology®, Classé®, and Boston Acoustics®. Each brand boasts its own philosophy and unique approach to bringing home entertainment to life.
With centuries of collective experience, Sound United oversees the design and manufacture of a diverse array of premium audio products, including loudspeakers, sound bars, AV receivers, wireless speakers, amplifiers, turntables, and headphones. We create distinct and memorable listening experiences for a wide range of consumers in more than 130 countries. For more information on Sound United and our mission, please visit www.soundunited.com.
Why Sound United
At Sound United, you'll have the opportunity to join a growing, global company at the forefront of audio innovation. We're looking for people who are passionate about sound. This is more than a job. We don't just punch a clock; we live and breath audio perfection. There are abundant opportunities to grow and learn different aspects of what you're passionate about as a cross-functional, adaptable member of the band.
High visibility, broad impact. This is a high growth, changing environment, and you will have the opportunity to really make an impact on our systems and processes and how we enhance them. In addition to being exposed to new projects and learning new skills, this role also positions you to interact with a variety of departments, teams and leadership groups on a global basis.
Great time to join. We are proud to provide premium audio/video experiences to both commercial and consumer markets and, we're experiencing healthy growth. When you've proved yourself a star and are ready for the next career step, the opportunities will be there.
Cultural experience. You will have regular exposure to many cultures. We're in over 70 countries, so you're not just focused on one culture, but will enjoy working with many.
Building on success. Our growing portfolio of premium audio and video products delivers the best in design, technology, innovation and performance to a variety of customers who seek to enrich the moment with pure sound and vision. Our well-respected products continuously win industry awards and accolades. Under new senior leadership we are investing in growth and expanding our product lines, distribution channels and markets, making this an exciting time to be part of the "new Sound United."
Excellent compensation, benefits and work environment. In addition to a competitive salary and attractive incentive program, we offer a collaborative and open work environment along with professional development opportunities.
Join SOUND UNITED and let's build an even greater company together!
EEO: Sound United is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices