Do you have a good understanding of digital marketing and online consumer journeys in B2C marketing? Are you data-driven with strong analytical skills? If your answer is yes, read further as this might be your next career move! We look forward to receiving your application!
The Top Line
We are looking for a CRM Marketing Manager who will plan and execute data and insights-driven CRM campaigns thereby increasing the Lifetime Value of Sony Europe’s registered customers. You will also conceptualise, plan and develop the full end-to-end customer journey based on business objectives and establish a PDCA approach to ensure constant evolvement of campaigns. The role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders and teams such as Central-and in-country customer marketing teams, in-country online marketing & marcoms teams, Pan-European Product Marketing teams, Global Business Services team.
Customer Lifetime value maximization strategy
- Platform design and enhancement to maximise the customer’s lifetime value.
- Identify relevant customer segments to upsell / cross sell between different product categories
- Identify and increase high-value customer from existing customer data and analyse / understand the characteristic of the segment
- Data oriented planning and implementation of actions, including data acquisition, content planning / creation, and retention activities. (Email & Web)
- Working with multiple stakeholders, conceptualize and execute activities across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
Design customer journeys and Contents planning and creation
- Working in partnership with the creative team including external agency and internal team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives.
- Working with the operation and technical team, define customer segments and contents, and develop and implement the eCRM campaign & customer journey.
Execution and PDCA
- Initiate and/or support setting up regular discussions on action plans in order to maximize retention value / registration rate / life time value etc.
- Timely analysis of results of actions and quick adjustment of ongoing actions, as well as long-term improvement plans across multiple platforms.
- Manage overview of eCRM activities, schedule management, and reporting. Improve operational efficiency as well as cross team visibility.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with stakeholders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Who you are
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience of digital marketing and/or eCRM journeys in B2C marketing
- Experience of working with E-commerce / Online store or Communication Website
- Experience of project management and organisational skills
- Experience of working with Online Sales & Marketing company and/or system team
- Proficient in marketing automation, and content management platforms and processes
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- Experienced user of standard MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken & written
- Additional European languages considered as plus
- Basic understanding of customer databases and related technical and legal issues
What you can expect from us
At Sony, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits including discounts on Sony products, you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.
Bring your uniqueness to Sony
We recognize that each and every one of us is original and different. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA, they drive innovation. We empower our people to achieve one goal: to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology.