About The Role
Simplyhealth is a 150-year-old business with an amazing heritage and history of changing healthcare in the UK.
We have 2 million customers across our Health and Dental products and with an ever-increasing strain on the NHS, and a cost-of-living crisis, the products that Simplyhealth offer are needed more than ever before. But Simplyhealth have bigger ambitions than that. We’re on a mission to improve access to healthcare for everyone in the UK to help people live their best lives.
Our vision is to become an affordable healthcare aggregator, underpinned by tech and driven by data. To get there, we’re balancing the needs of today with our ambitious future destination. This role is a key driver in the execution of our vision and cross-functional strategy to get there.
About The Role
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract role, leading the CRM production team within our Growth Marketing area. Your overarching accountability will be producing and delivering all customer marketing communication with Simplyhealth customers (Consumer and Corporate), as well as Denplan practices.
You’ll develop management and leadership skills, leading a team of three CRM Executives. Reporting into the CRM Lead, you’ll utilise your expertise across the breadth of CRM Marketing to lead a high-performing team, in alignment with our new Product-led way of working. Collaboration is key in this role and, outside of your team, you’ll work closely with other Marketing teams (Product Marketing, Brand and Creative etc.); as well as Digital, Product, Sales, etc.
Responsibilities And Accountabilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Leading the development and execution of CRM marketing campaigns across all channels, including email, push notifications and SMS
- Utilising customer segmentation and single view of the customer, to deliver Customer OKRs, with particular emphasis on retention and loyalty
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned with business objectives and customer needs. You’ll ensure all communications are integrated and consistent across all channels
- Accountability for the production of creative and compelling copy, imagery and content for marketing communications - to engage and motivate our customers
- Responsibility for audience extraction and contact strategy delivery, powered by data & delivered digitally
- Line managing a team of 3 CRM Executives and support the CRM Lead in creating procedures that maximise the efforts and results of the CRM team.
- Leading a test and learn programme: optimising new and existing campaigns to continually improve engagement and conversion rates, whilst scaling customer lifecycles, across all owned channel platforms against tolerances
- Analysing campaign results and provide recommendations for future improvements
We’re interested in what you do and how you do things, not when and where you do them. Our ‘smart working’ approach gives you the best of all worlds – working from home, in our modern offices in Hampshire or on the move. This means depending on your role, there will be opportunities to flex when and where you spend your time to perform at your very best.
For many of us this means day to day work can be handled remotely, but there will also be times when we need to come together in the office to collaborate, attend training sessions, induction, briefings and more. You might know it as flexible or hybrid working, for us it’s just another day living our best lives!
We’d love to hear from you if you’re a knowledgeable specialist in CRM Marketing, with strong hands-on experience in CRM production.
To Be Considered, You’ll Also Need
- Solid knowledge and experience of email marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Strong ability in delivering the ideation, deployment and optimisation of multi-touch, multi-channel customer journeys
- Understand of utilisation of advanced logic, and data extensions, when building programmatic lifecycles
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all communications
- Project management skills, including managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills, bringing the ability to analyse campaign results and provide recommendations for future improvements
- Strong verbal communication skills; and the ability to work collaboratively and build relationships cross-functionally
It Would Be Great If You Also Have
- Proficiency in GDPR, PECR and FCA data usage guidelines
- Copywriting skills: the ability to create compelling marketing content
What’s In It For You
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes a discretionary annual bonus, generous pension, 36 days holiday including Bank Holidays (with the option to buy and sell a further 5 days), a flexible benefits pot (which you can choose to use against some great benefits such as critical illness, private medical insurance, shopping vouchers, pet insurance and more), a Simplyhealth Cash plan or Dental plan, an employee wellbeing programme and shopping discounts.
Your Recruitment Journey
At Simplyhealth we’re focused on providing an application, assessment and onboarding journey that is fair, consistent, diverse and inclusive for all, allowing us to hire top talent based on the skills and behaviours pivotal to your and our success.
We Provide Details In Advance To Help You Prepare, These May Include But Are Not Limited To
We use a number of techniques to help us select successful candidates, these form part of each review and will vary according to the role.
- Pre-set video interview
- Verbal and numerical aptitude test
- Competency style interview
- Role Play
- Working styles questionnaire
If successful, we’ll contact you to tell you the great news of your offer and welcome you to Simplyhealth, followed by details of your conditional offer of employment. The offer will be subject to our pre-employment checks, completed by our 3rd party partner Experian, which include a basic disclosure and barring service (DBS) and credit check.