Simple Health is on a mission to reduce unnecessary doctor visits and save patients time and money. Come be part of a bright and passionate team that loves to solve hard problems and seeks to drive down spiraling healthcare costs.
We have a diverse culture rooted in honesty and transparency, and we know that each voice matters.
We strive to ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, with a minimum vacation policy, work-from-home, flexible scheduling, and paid parental leave. Teammates are encouraged to continue learning, both in their specialty and within their other interests. Growth is not confined to job descriptions, with active encouragement to try other roles within the organization.
About the role
Simple Health is seeking an experienced, creative and data-driven leader to join the Marketing Team as a CRM Marketing Manager. You’ll be responsible for managing, growing and optimizing our email program and supporting additional marketing channels, including content and referral, while helping us to launch new products and business offerings as they’re developed. This role will involve lots of collaboration across the business from engineering to analytics and reports to the Director of Retention Marketing.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage email marketing calendar and regularly generate new ideas for engaging email content to attract prospects and retain patients
- Utilize our ESP Iterable to automate and optimize personalized workflows that improve the patient experience and deliver against business goals
- Create a robust segmentation and testing strategy aimed at personalizing the patient experience
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the organization to understand key initiatives and email needs, maximizing the use of the email channel to drive engagement, improve the patient experience and increase retention
- Report on and improve KPIs for all campaigns
- Stay on top of email trends and best practices
- Assist with managing the Simple Health blog, identifying content opportunities, overseeing the monthly content calendar and managing the freelance writer
- Support additional marketing initiatives and projects, including retention strategy, referral program and user research
- Partner with the product team to improve/implement tools that help optimize marketing’s processes
- 3+ years experience in CRM Marketing, Email Marketing, or similar role
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Extensive experience with A/B testing and marketing experimentation
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Creative and excited to learn in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Interested in healthcare and technology
- Expert in email automation tools, preferably Iterable
- Ability to edit HTML
Nice to haves
- A background in E-commerce or Healthcare
- Proficient in Excel
- SQL skills