Silverspot Cinema offers a competitive salary and great benefits! For corporate salaried & management positions, Silverspot covers 100% of employee only health insurance, dental, vision and basic life insurance/AD&D. We also offer dependent/spouse coverage as well as supplemental benefits such as short-term disability and long-term disability. Our eligible associates also enjoy vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, movie passes and employee discounts. This position is a remote role with some travel requirements to visit our wonderful locations.
The CRM Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and assists with marketing efforts, managing our customer loyalty SpotRewards program along with other digital platforms including Web, Emails, App, Microsite, in-theater communications and Social Media. As the Marketing Manager, your role will directly impact our revenues by converting more patrons to loyalty members and by supporting the strategic marketing efforts of engaging directly with all of our audiences. The Marketing Manager will have strong analytical skills to provide reporting and make recommendations to the Director of Marketing and Managing Partner.
Responsibilities Of The CRM Marketing Manager
- Manage and control the Loyalty SpotRewards Program including managing campaigns, measuring results, managing the loyalty accounts, create and respond to general Q&A, manage the monthly birthday rewards push.
- Maintain Silverspot Website- create and update marketing banners, update menu content, location/promotional pages, event sections as well as to develop landing pages for specific initiatives such as new products, services and promotions..
- Manage Content Images on All Platforms (web, email, App, social media) .
- Manage Weekly Communications such as upload and remove the content as planned across all platforms and support specific promotions, products, services and movies through dedicated email campaigns..
- Manage Social Media Interactions including monitor and respond to comments, mentions and directs messages via social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc); '
- Sets up digital advertising campaigns.
- Manage Movio platform to create and send weekly newsletter to customers ; create target audience content to maximize open rate.
- Ideal Marketing Manager candidate will have experience in marketing and digital content; grpahic design and content creation at minimum of 3 years or greater.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communication or other related field.
- Experience in social media and google analytics, reporting tools
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Graphic design capabilities with understanding of photoshop, illustrator , or Canva.
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge and proficiency in MS Excel (intermediate and advanced)
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently
Strong organizational and time management skills
- Travel 5% of time, possible nights, and weekends
Physical And Environmental Conditions
Work is done in an office setting; well lighted and adequate ventilation
Ability to work in front of a computer screen for long periods of time
Manual hand dexterity needed for typing and using phone
Able to lift 15 pounds, dedicated home office space.
Primarily schedule Monday to Friday, 9-6 with exceptions of events and travel
Silverspot Cinema is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Silverspot Cinema also participates in E-Verify.