As a CRM Marketing Manager, you’ll leverage compelling messaging and innovative audience segmentation to help convince millions of people to go see more live events.
You’ll be a major driver of the strategy behind SeatGeek’s customer communications, determining what type of message a customer should get and when. Iterative testing agendas, customer lifecycles, audience segmentation and campaign calendars are all areas you’ll manage day-to-day, while rigorously analyzing results and identifying new opportunities. You’ll quickly become a power user of our CDP, BI dashboards and marketing automation platform while ultimately helping the Customer Marketing team achieve its aggressive growth goals.
What you'll do
- Manage day-to-day decisions about audience segmentation, personalization, testing and campaign management.
- Report on KPIs, generate models & forecasts, set goals, and oversee measurement & reporting for the CRM team.
- Create holistic user flows & multi-touch experiences to keep users continuously engaged with SeatGeek
- Collaborate with CRM Operations on new email and push notification capabilities, while exploring new channels for the CRM team to experiment with
- Oversee the continued growth and timeliness of in-app messages, and collaborate with the product team on enhancements
- Be a key stakeholder in the SeatGeek Consumer teams go to market strategy for major events
- Mentor and coach a direct report
- Keep a close watch on competitors and other sources of industry news & inspiration
What you have
- 5+ years experience as part of a high-functioning CRM marketing team, specifically in a role concerned with lifecycle, retention, and/or e-commerce marketing.
- Strong interdepartmental communication skills and experience working collaboratively with operational, product and/or supply teams.
- Keen understanding of customer segmentation and well versed in CDPs (e.g. Simon Data, Segment, mParticle, Lytics, etc.)
- Exceptional data analysis skills, especially utilizing Business intelligence software (Tableau, Looker, etc.) and spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and problem solve while under time constraints, and to communicate your decisions effectively
- Track record of A/B testing & other experimental methodology (e.g. Optimizely)
- SQL experience is a major plus
- Passionate learner and have demonstrably overachieved throughout your educational and professional career.
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!