Reformation is a fast-growing company that proves fast fashion and sustainability can coexist. With both our HQ and our own factory based in Los Angeles, we combine stylish, vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices. We release limited-edition collections every week on our website and in our brick and mortar stores.
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
CRM Marketing Manager (Customer Retention)
Reformation is looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to join the Growth team to develop retention strategies, increase customer loyalty, and prevent churn at scale. In this role, you will lead the development and management of end-to-end campaigns across communication channels, including email and SMS. Your core responsibilities will include audience segmentation and targeting, journey development and content planning, campaign set-up and deployment, reporting, and ongoing testing for performance optimization.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive engagement, action, and customer retention at key touchpoints in the user journey using email, SMS, and on-site personalization
- Manage development through execution of new and existing campaigns, including creative briefing and collaboration, audience segmentation, measurement strategy, and cross-functional alignment
- Own reporting, measurement, and optimization strategies of key performance indicators across subscriber engagement, content engagement, and site engagement
- Work cross-functionally to define and measure KPIs and goals across owned communication journeys
- Establish rigorous A/B testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence, and timing to constantly improve performance
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing with email and SMS channels at a consumer brand
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, and/or marketing
- Experience building and executing multi-journey automations within an ESP
- Strong data analysis skills; proficiency in Excel required, working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts for the target audience
- Technical knowledge of campaign management and ecommerce marketing technology, including tracking parameters, tag and site event triggers, and dynamic content
Who You Are:
- You are a strong leader with superb interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to maintain a strategic perspective.
- You are deeply analytical, and you are known to execute, analyze, refine and repeat.
- You are deeply curious and motivated to make customer communications better.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- 401K with company match
- Mission-based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties, and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
Reformation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Reformation is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status