Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups. We use GSuite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will help develop and implement initiatives in email, in-app, push, and SMS to drive business growth and lifelong brand advocates. This email-loving, analytics junkie will be responsible for executing all email, SMS & push marketing campaigns, list segmentation, analytics, reporting, template implementation, testing and content/campaign programming.
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the business in executing lifecycle strategies and building out these capabilities with a focus on driving profitable user growth and building valuable experiences through every marketing touchpoint within the lifecycle funnel.
What You'll Do
- Email strategy & production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of email campaigns.
- Launch lifecycle marketing campaigns from concept through analysis.
- Help develop performance marketing strategies to create amazing customer experiences and drive our business.
- Ensure all emails and mobile messages are on-brand, and manage the creative workflow for lifecycle campaigns.
- Monitor and proactively address negative indicators, such as high unsubscribe rates or spam complaint rates.
- Analyze campaign results and determine actionable next steps for optimizing results and enhancing the user journey.
- Distill campaign results and synthesize takeaways for leadership team.
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel.
- Support the development of user segmentation to create a dynamic, segmentation-based lifecycle program.
- Create and manage automations and journeys within our CRM platform (Iterable).
- Hyper-target subscribers with relevant merchants to ensure a positive experience for users engaging with QuadPay retailers.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of CRM marketing experience including email marketing, push, SMS messaging, segmentation and trigger campaigns.
- Experience leading CRM for a consumer brand.
- Experience with Iterable preferred (or similar equivalent, e.g. Braze).
- Ability to think high-level and craft long-term strategies, but also can get your hands dirty and execute campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
- SQL skills a plus A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Previous experience in Fintech and/or App-based company preferred.
- Solid project management skills - ability to lead, develop and provide clear direction, prioritization and planning.
- Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design.
- Knowledge of email standard methodologies and deliverability.
- Superior project management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with reporting and analysis of financial metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
A Little Bit About You
- High energy, passionate, and outcomes/results focused.
- Outstanding at execution.
- Comfortable with developing strategic approach and then executing against it.
- A passion for design and thinking outside the box to optimize growth opportunities.
- Ambition; you want to grow your career and marketing knowledge.
- Team player, proactive and know how to contribute and make an impact.
- Pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness and brand equity.
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.