Purple is a digitally-native vertical brand with a mission to help people feel and live better through innovative comfort solutions. To us, comfort means more than great products, it means empowering every employee to feel comfortable being themselves. We believe your career at Purple will be a one-of-a-kind “Career in Comfort” because our workforce is one-of-a-kind. We are committed to a culture of collaboration where every voice is heard and understood. As an innovation company at our core, we believe a diversity workforce brings better insights, solutions and products and serves as the backbone to bettering our company. Join with us as we add to our team of exceptional individuals who will help us take over the world — one mattress at a time.
You’ll play a vital role in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-moving environment for rapidly growing, nationally recognized brand. You’ll be primarily responsible for the strategy, testing, and execution of CRM marketing programs geared toward promotions, customer retention, and future sales growth. You’ll work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement a successful post-purchase program, automated email/SMS marketing programs, and other initiatives as required to improve the overall marketing communications to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement email/SMS best practices and monitor industry trends, including (but not limited to) graphic design, content approaches, coding languages, related technologies, and engagement opportunities.
- Manage email and push campaign production: planning, template design/layout, setup, executing, testing, QA, reporting, optimization, etc
- Develop and maintain CRM roadmap, segmentation, and content planning.
- Manage and drive on-going optimization of CRM programs to drive continued growth and improvement in customer retention, referral programs, and promo marketing.
- Optimize channels (SMS, Email, and Direct Mail) and campaigns with ongoing tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, and content.
- Manage contracts with third-party vendors.
- Define and monitor success of program and customer segments. Identify and report on health of campaigns with weekly reporting across email KPIs, including deliverability, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, attribution, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- Manage team responsible for campaign ops and referral/retention programs.
- Develop and execute email marketing initiatives, including post-purchase upsell, re-engagement series, loyalty and VIP programs, etc.
- Partner with cross functional teams and third parties to identify success and/or areas for improvement.
- Work with creative team on brief process, content and copy creation, timelines and delivery
Required Skills, Education And Experience
- 5-7 years of experience with enterprise-level email service providers; experience with Cordial a plus.
- 1+ years' experience with SMS.
- 2-5 years of experience with email automation and relevant technology, automation strategy and execution, and data analytics.
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise-level email service providers; experience with Cordial a plus.
- 2 + years of experience
Preferred Skills, Education And Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent experience in email marketing strategy and automation.
- 3+ years of overall experience; DTC or ecommerce experience a plus.
Physical Activities may occasionally include:
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 15 pounds in all directions.
Physical Activities may constantly include:
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Environmental Conditions may occasionally include:
Benefits And Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Generous PTO
- Market Money
- Earn a Mattress
- Purple Swag
- Amazing Purple Products
WHY WORK AT PURPLE?
- Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you will be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together to improve people’s lives through comfort.
- Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple as the company continues to grow with you.
- Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and annual employee appreciation events.
Purple provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.