Join ETX and Oval at this pivotal time and help shape our future.
Acquired in 2021 by ETX Capital, Oval Money has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits. Oval is a place where managing your money is both rewarding and exciting. A smart place, where complexity gives way to simplicity, and where a lack of transparency gives way to education.
With 50 years’ experience under our belts, ETX Capital remains one of the leading brokers in the UK, serving retail and professional clients alike. From spread betting, to offering thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares, we strive to build a product for every kind of trader. Speaking to our strengths and priorities are our many accolades, among them, Best Client Relationship Manager Service 2021 (from by the Online Personal Wealth Awards); Best CFD Provider 2021, won at the ADVFN Awards, and Best Tablet/Mobile Application granted at the 2020 Shares Awards.
If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
In this Role you will
- Own the CRM communication strategy and design how we will convey our value propositions and key messages
- Create, Deliver and Optimise high-impact initiatives across the customer lifecycle that accelerate active customer growth, re-engagement, and revenue generation
- Identify key segments of users and how each of these segments benefit our product
- Work closely with the Head of Growth and the whole marketing team, to ensure that our communication has a consistent tone
- Establish and maintain a solid relationship with our users through one-shot campaigns, seasonal initiatives, and daily communications
- Optimise the CRM reporting framework, launch impactful tests, and measure CRM initiatives' impact on revenue generation and sales
- Analyse campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports with different stakeholders
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in a unstructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Outcome-oriented; you articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Aware of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience
- Self-starter, you don’t wait to get information and guidelines but take actions to find them
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally.
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM marketing, preferably in the Fintech/Trading space
- Experience in producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation tools
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot, experience with integrating CRM tools (e.g Braze) is a plus
- Deep knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing and engagement marketing
- Ability to identify priorities and work on multiple projects at once, sometimes with short deadlines
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus