OCUS is a global Paris-headquartered technology company that is designing the future of imagery in a fair and scalable way. We create content at scale for digital businesses such as Uber Eats, Hilton, and Booking.com.
OCUS is seeking an experienced CRM manager to combine data analytics, expert communications, and marketing tools to onboard and engage our community of photographers. This role is a critical part of our marketing team, and will be responsible for activating our global community of photographers by testing, evolving our segmentation strategy, and partnering with operations to develop a world-class onboarding experience.
To be successful in this role, you should be a CRM expert with experience working in global, fast-growing startups. You’ll bring deep analytical skills and a proven track record of optimizing onboarding funnels, expertise in lifecycle marketing and operations, and the curiosity to uncover insights from data and field discovery and bring creative ideas to onboarding.
- Evaluation and selection of CRM systems
- Own and manage all CRM channels (email, text, app)
- Create and own all onboarding programs to drive activation KPIs through multi-channel lifecycle and trigger marketing campaigns.
- Analyze the effectiveness of CRM campaigns providing actionable insights for data-led & field discovery optimization
- Partner closely with the operations and retention teams to oversee and manage all global communications sent to our community
- Manage the development of campaign assets across multiple channels (email, SMS, onsite) including gathering requirements, brainstorms, briefing, overseeing the creative review and approval process, collaborating with designers and copywriters to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
- Develop segment approach by country/region to accelerate onboarding and activation
- Test and learn to refine onboarding processes
- Increase the conversion rate of each stage of onboarding funnel
- Click-through rate on CRM campaigns (OR / CR)
- % active photographers
- Cost of active photographers
- Lead time
- 4-6 years of experience in CRM marketing or analytics
- Experience with email service providers
- Deep love of data and analytics! When solving a problem you start with data and ask a lot of questions.
- Expert Excel and SQL user, Python is a plus
- Extensive project management skills
- Strong sense of design and excellent communication skills
- Proactive, results driven, and highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Interest for photography / image creation is a huge + :)
Starting date: asap
- 1 screen talent manager itw (30 min)
- 2 to 3 managers itws (45 min each) - visio or in our Paris office, near République!
- 1 itw with our CEO