Private equity funds have long been one of the most attractive investment opportunities, outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. But these funds have also been difficult or impossible to access, especially for individuals. Onerous paperwork, high investment minimums (~€10m) and difficulty picking a fund have all been hurdles that kept individuals out. Access has always been dominated by institutions or a select few. Enter Moonfare.
Moonfare is revolutionising access to private equity using a fully digital platform that provides qualified investors access to selectively vetted top-performing funds within 15 minutes and at minimums as low as €50,000. Moonfare provides investors with innovative reporting and the potential to trade their stakes in funds using our Secondary Market. We are introducing never before seen transparency and liquidity to private equity, and with our ongoing expansion across key markets in Europe and Asia, we are enabling investors around the world to reach further.
The Moonfare team brings together individuals with a wealth of different backgrounds, from leading investment and private banks and private equity fund managers to disruptive tech startups, leading newspapers and top law firms. Moonfarians strive to keep growing and want to challenge the status quo while working as a team to deliver innovative solutions and the Moonfare vision.
CRM Marketing Manager (m/f/div) - ROLE IS BASED IN BERLIN (Relocation allowance available)
Moonfare has now graduated from startup phase and is now thundering into scale-up phase. We're looking for a versatile CRM Marketing Manager who will be responsible for scaling our inbound sales channels and marketing initiatives. You will play a critical role in defining and planning strategies through market research and analysis that will have a direct impact on new investments being made at Moonfare! Over the last 12 months new registrations at Moonfare have more than doubled, we have internationalised into several countries across Europe and Asia and the Moonfare rocket does not intend to stop growing.
- Develop engaging, educational and thoughtful integrated marketing campaigns gain new customers and build repeat business to compliment Moonfares ambitious growth and internationalisation plans
- Ensure campaign implementation follows our organisational guidelines
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns sharing your insights with the wider business
- Analyse consumer behavior and make delicate adjustments to our email advertising campaigns ensure the most relevant information is being sent to the right investor
- Work with PR to organise webinars and events
- Develop creative strategies and tactics to steer quality qualified leads to our product
- Experimentation drives our innovation! We want you to explore traditional and new paid acquisition channels and features. We want you to investigate! We know things will break! Failing is part of the role!
The next Moonfarian:
- Several years of relevant corporate experience in marketing and customer relation management systems
- Strong track record of building and monitoring marketing campaigns
- A solid knowledge of website analytics tools is a plus
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures through spreadsheets
- Relevant experience with CRM tools, HubSpot knowledge is a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritise, multitask, and perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Invest in yourself:
- Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas, make decisions and have impact. Participate in our equity program and share in our success.
- Transparency: Everyone at Moonfare is regularly updated on strategic progress, KPI tracking, product updates and changes.
- Growth: Not only will you grow in your role, you also have access to an individual growth budget of €1,500 or 2% of base salary (whichever is higher).
- Flexibility: Work on your terms, by leveraging our hybrid-office arrangement. No minimums or maximums.
- Diversity: Our Diversity Committee ensures we hold ourselves accountable and continuously improve our D&I initiatives.
We understand the important role that diversity plays in our success. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar. We're committed to developing an inclusive and safe culture where everyone — regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, sexuality, disability, marital status, citizenship or gender identity — knows that they are an integral part of the team and can bring their full potential to their work.